Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Police State here we come!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,610 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

Uh, wow how many false and misleading statements can you cram into seven minutes? It comes down to this. If you are facing criminals with assult rifles, you probably want to have one yourself. If you are facing rioters who throw shit at you, a helmet and armor is a pretty good idea. I don't know where the idea that the police have rocket launchers or the six barrelled mini gun comes from, but I sure haven't seen any such thing. Not even at trade show. The armored vehicle shown is a brinks bank truck and kind of at the low end of the scale.

Pretty much my take on it also. I especailly loved the $13 Million Dollars worth of Military Equipment. Kind of like the "Street Value" of a pound of vegetable turining into $75,000.00

Makes about as much sense as Michael Moore going to Charlton Heston's Home under fals pretenses and blind siding him in the fashion that he did.

And if you don't mind, can you send me some of those spare M70's and new fangled Matel Assualt Wonders With Scopes? The video there says you got tons.

What do you mean "low end" it has a Swivel Shield with a hole in the middle to fire your state of the art rockets and death ray from, fer Christ's sakes..

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,202 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
I think folks get caught up in SWAT too much. Special Weapons And Tactics. Kind of spells out rather nicely that it is at the very least, a paramillitary organisation. Problem is, SWAT teams are few and far between. Most of the police here favor the crew from the movie "Police Academy" and NOT Sam Jackson's recent "SWAT" flick.
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.

Darkwolf2

Darkwolf2

Evil Genius

• 832 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

My view is this: like the old John Birch Society bumpersticker, Support Your Local Police. That's because, when and if it ever comes down to it, your local law enforcement will be on the side of protecting and defending citizens against federal encroachment. If the feds ever decide to do away with the Constitution altogether, I'm hoping the cops have military weapons and teach us how to use them.

In that case, can we get those tanks after all? You may be being a bit too optimistic here Judge. I see officers from more rural areas being on our side, but the big city police forces will for the most part strap on th ejackboots when they are told to. Just my perdiction, and theres alot of could go either way attached to that. I also think that if the PTB are planning to use local National guard units to enforce their takeover, they had better think again.

smadewell

smadewell

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,684 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:things that do not involve chains and/or shackles....

• I am: Victor Meldrew

• Country flag:

My view is this: like the old John Birch Society bumpersticker, Support Your Local Police. That's because, when and if it ever comes down to it, your local law enforcement will be on the side of protecting and defending citizens against federal encroachment. If the feds ever decide to do away with the Constitution altogether, I'm hoping the cops have military weapons and teach us how to use them.

Oklahoma City police officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

Police spokesman Steve McCool said this morning that the sign was taken in error, and Oklahoma City residents should not be worried that their First Amendment rights will be violated.

LOL! Yeah, don't worry, folks! Don't panic! They aren't going to take away YOUR First Amendment rights. Why? Because you're all good Sheeple, who know how to follow orders! LOL!

One day, in the not too distant future.

Edited by smadewell, 20 February 2009 - 10:06 AM.

VOTE FOR THE CONSPIRACY CAFE!
RON PAUL in 2008 or Oceania by 2012! You decide!

Congressional Website - Rep. Ron Paul (TX - R)
Wikipedia - DR. RON PAUL

Pledge to vote for Ron Paul in your state primary!
Who Would The World Elect for the President of the United States?

Spartacus: When a free man dies, he loses the pleasure of life. A slave loses his pain. Death is the only freedom a slave knows. That's why he's not afraid of it. That's why we'll win.

"And that is part of a dangerous concept! That men of the Armed Forces owe their primary allegiance to these temporary occupants of the White House instead of to the country and the Constitution we're sworn to defend!" ~ Gregory Peck as Gen. Douglas MacArthur

"Strings are being pulled and not by us." ~ Sosigenes (actor Hume Cronyn) in the 1963 film CLEOPATRA.

Darkwolf2

Darkwolf2

Evil Genius

• 832 posts
Give me some rep

OK, this is a case of an officer being a little over ambitious. That sign really could be construed as a threat to the president.

Thats an interasting MTV video. It is ment to scare people clearly, but it doesn't give a clue as to precicely what the viewer is supposed to be scared of. The people on the train don't seem to be of any specific type, and neither do the M-16 armed goons. I'm guessing it was a vauge anti republican scare tactic run during the election, but I haven't watched MTV since they stopped showing Bevis and Butthead so I don't know any kind of context this could be placed in. Could it be the start of an Obama anti "racism" campaign that might ironically lead to just such scenes?

Edited by Darkwolf2, 21 February 2009 - 11:18 PM.

malo

malo

Lord Conspiritalus

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 2,720 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
Now, I'm not a big fan of the state of Iowa, but if none of you have seen what was supposed to be going on in Arcadia, Iowa, you ought to check out the big government training operation.
Urban assault training? Looking for gun dealer my back side.... There have been rumors of the government trying to seize guns for years... and now they're going to openly practice doing it....
Sheesh....
I suggest they try this in a metro area and see what kind of reaction they get.
I know... small scale first.. get the sheeple used to seeing it, then when it's for real they won't fight as much....
:ph34r:
<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>

Espy

Espy

The Espier

• Elite Member
  • 2,338 posts
Give me some rep

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:

Urban assault training? Looking for gun dealer my back side.... There have been rumors of the government trying to seize guns for years... and now they're going to openly practice doing it....

Looks like it got too much bad publicity:

National Guard scraps plans to invade rural town
'This operation could be pretty intrusive to the people'

http://www.worldnetd...mp;pageId=89527
<strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='color: #000000'>WORDS ARE LOSING OWN MEANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOSING OWN MINDS - Arkham Knight</span></span></strong>

malo

malo

Lord Conspiritalus

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 2,720 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
Probably... but the fact that they proposed the idea publicly should really start rattling people's cages.... though it will probably be dismissed as "nothing to see here, move along."
Only a matter of time before it happens for real.
<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>

Espy

Espy

The Espier

• Elite Member
  • 2,338 posts
Give me some rep

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:

Only a matter of time before it happens for real.

But it has already happened, after Katrina...
<strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='color: #000000'>WORDS ARE LOSING OWN MEANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOSING OWN MINDS - Arkham Knight</span></span></strong>

smelltheglove

smelltheglove

Plotter

• 14 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: Cosmic Cool

• Country flag:
see the oathkeepers website. not all military are in the dark on this one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList