Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Curious Case Of Elisa Lam

- - - - - conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Omiso

Omiso

Alchemist

• Elite Member
  • 189 posts
Too cool to measure
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: A Jedi Knight

• Country flag:

The bizarre story of Elisa Lam is like something from a horror movie.

A college student from Vancouver travels to Southern California for vacation.  First stop, the seedy Cecil Hotel adjacent to skid row.  The infamous history of the hotel includes a stay by Aleister Crowler in addition to Richard Ramirez - the Nightstalker serial killer that worked for various satanic groups.

Even on the surface, the case is "curious" at the very least.

Here is a timeline of events:

Summarized at http://www.huffingto...isa-lam-missing...

1/28/13: Elisa arrives in LA and checks in at the Cecil.  Check-out was given as 2/1/13 at that time.

1/31/13: Elisa was last seen and reported missing to the LAPD.

1/14/13: LAPD releases a video of Elisa acting bizarre in the elevator of the Cecil.  Frantically pushing buttons and looking scared.  Or, possibly under the influence of drugs which there is no shortage of in and around the Cecil.

1/19/13: Her body was found in the water tank on the roof of the Cecil.  People had been complaining about the water for sometime at this point.

This video summarizes what was known at that time:

2/22/13: An outbreak of TB in LA's skid row is announced with local authorities seeking Federal help.  It was later announced by authorities that there was "no cause for concern."  Ironically, LAM ELISA is the test conventionally used to determine the presence of TB.

First this: http://www.foxnews.c...losis-outbreak/

Then this: http://losangeles.cb...wn-tb-outbreak/

2/25/13: Autopsy report released - inconclusive and further tests needed to determine cause.  Where are the results?

2/27/13: Funeral arrangements made by Forrest Lawn Funeral Home in B.C.

3/12/13: Funeral held at Forrest Lawn only reported by one source.  Remains still the property of LAPD.

http://english.sina....311/570436.html

Here's the link to Forrest Lawn's obituary.  No information, and the only poster didn't even know her.  No information regarding the funeral that was a month ago...

http://obits.dignity...23&locale=en_CA

So WHAT is the latest on the curious case of Elisa Lam?

The last update was this (note at 2:06 when the reporter indicates that they had trouble finding anyone that knew her):

AND THEN, crickets...Seek out information and:  :banghead:

Then there are the other things about the case that have sensibly (imo) led to considering a number of nefarious reasons for either a ritual killing or an entirely fabricated event.

There is this summarizing (a word of caution since it is "Before It Is News" which is suspect imo):

http://beforeitsnews...ee-2582918.html

So now the possibilities include a false flag scenario involving the military.

I won't even go down the facebook road since anyone can really create and post anything.  That being said, the Elisa Lam (original, now gone) FB page was put up the day after she died by an army member that was stationed in Korea at one point.  Odd, but this is covered on other conspiracy sites, and I would like to stay away from facebook as a point of reasonable discourse.

Interesting the connection to TB and the work of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Maybe we all need that new vaccine that they have, or the new one that they are working on.  :roulette:

Interesting video depicting that possibility (from a false flag perspective) here:

In my opinion,

Elisa Lam NEVER existed.  An operation was carried out for some reason.  I'm not sure what purpose it serves.  Perhaps it's as simple as eminent domain to take over the Cecil and that part of LA for development.  Why not clean it up?  Seems a bit of a stretch, and so does TB.  It could have been the beginning of a false flag operation that was abandoned for a reason.  The fact that it was so unbelievable and people are waking up to this kind of thing is ONE reason that I can think of to abandon it - if, in fact, it was a false flag operation.

For now, I'm following.  Not much to follow.

The latest Google News search results for Elisa Lam...again crickets...

http://www.google.co...c.1.35cDbZ0I_UA

I did, however, email the LAPD:

Hi,

I am curious what the status is with the Elisa Lam investigation.  Are there any updates or official press releases?  There has been little information since the end of February.  Why?

Best Regards,

I haven't heard a response and will post when I get one.  If I get a response that is.

The one thing that I do know for sure?

I'm never staying at the Cecil...

http://www.hotels.co...CFWJqMgodtAgAOQ

2 Stars out of 5!  Now that's being kind  :haha:

A friend of mine always posts music at the end of his OP...here we go.  All time best drummer!

Edited by Omiso, 12 April 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Truly Omitted

Farte

Farte

Cylokat, attack!

• VIP Elite Member
  • 10,078 posts
The Wahoonie
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: A Happy Guy

• Country flag:
Really bizarre.
Let the thyit thpatter were it may.

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:

The bizarre story of Elisa Lam is like something from a horror movie.

A college student from Vancouver travels to Southern California for vacation.  First stop, the seedy Cecil Hotel adjacent to skid row.  The infamous history of the hotel includes a stay by Aleister Crowler in addition to Richard Ramirez - the Nightstalker serial killer that worked for various satanic groups.

Even on the surface, the case is "curious" at the very least.

Here is a timeline of events:

Summarized at http://www.huffingto...isa-lam-missing...

1/28/13: Elisa arrives in LA and checks in at the Cecil.  Check-out was given as 2/1/13 at that time.

1/31/13: Elisa was last seen and reported missing to the LAPD.

1/14/13: LAPD releases a video of Elisa acting bizarre in the elevator of the Cecil.  Frantically pushing buttons and looking scared.  Or, possibly under the influence of drugs which there is no shortage of in and around the Cecil.

1/19/13: Her body was found in the water tank on the roof of the Cecil.  People had been complaining about the water for sometime at this point.

2/22/13: An outbreak of TB in LA's skid row is announced with local authorities seeking Federal help.  It was later announced by authorities that there was "no cause for concern."  Ironically, LAM ELISA is the test conventionally used to determine the presence of TB.

2/25/13: Autopsy report released - inconclusive and further tests needed to determine cause.  Where are the results?

2/27/13: Funeral arrangements made by Forrest Lawn Funeral Home in B.C.

3/12/13: Funeral held at Forrest Lawn only reported by one source.  Remains still the property of LAPD.

Here's the link to Forrest Lawn's obituary.  No information, and the only poster didn't even know her.  No information regarding the funeral that was a month ago...

So WHAT is the latest on the curious case of Elisa Lam?

AND THEN, crickets...Seek out information and:  :banghead:

Then there are the other things about the case that have sensibly (imo) led to considering a number of nefarious reasons for either a ritual killing or an entirely fabricated event.

So now the possibilities include a false flag scenario involving the military.

I won't even go down the facebook road since anyone can really create and post anything.  That being said, the Elisa Lam (original, now gone) FB page was put up the day after she died by an army member that was stationed in Korea at one point.  Odd, but this is covered on other conspiracy sites, and I would like to stay away from facebook as a point of reasonable discourse.

Interesting the connection to TB and the work of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  Maybe we all need that new vaccine that they have, or the new one that they are working on.  :roulette:

In my opinion,

Elisa Lam NEVER existed.  An operation was carried out for some reason.  I'm not sure what purpose it serves.  Perhaps it's as simple as eminent domain to take over the Cecil and that part of LA for development.  Why not clean it up?  Seems a bit of a stretch, and so does TB.  It could have been the beginning of a false flag operation that was abandoned for a reason.  The fact that it was so unbelievable and people are waking up to this kind of thing is ONE reason that I can think of to abandon it - if, in fact, it was a false flag operation.

For now, I'm following.  Not much to follow. I did, however, email the LAPD:

Hi,
I am curious what the status is with the Elisa Lam investigation.  Are there any updates or official press releases?  There has been little information since the end of February.  Why?
Best Regards,

I haven't heard a response and will post when I get one.  If I get a response that is.

The one thing that I do know for sure?

I'm never staying at the Cecil...

2 Stars out of 5!  Now that's being kind  :haha:

(quote edited for space)

First, some info about TB: it's highly contagious, but has a months-to-years incubation period. Initially it can be spread by needles or sex. The initial symptom is a chronic cough, then weeks/months later the cough starts showing blood. At that point the disease can spread through the air. Death takes months or years. It is currently treatable, the mortality rate is much lower than in the 1950s. TB germs can survive in dirt for several years.

If there was a TB problem in the area the disease had been introduced no later than September of 2012, and spread gradually. Elisa had nothing to do with it. There's no connection between her and the sick. There  was a guy walking around hacking lungs, maybe panhandling, somewhere areound there. He's your Typhoid Mary, or TB Larry.

She looks like she's tripping in the video. My guess is that an employee or resident got her on the roof around the alarms, possibly assaulted her, then killed her, accidentally or deliberately, hiding her in the tank. 

A developer would never have to go through such a mess to get a chunk of run-down property.

3 unrelated cases.

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

Omiso

Omiso

Alchemist

• Elite Member
  • 189 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:
It could be 3 unrelated cases. However, the connections are disturbing.

TB was an issue for years now in Skid Row. Why all the fuss followed by all the hush? Does that not seem odd to you?

The real issue is Elisa Lam and the story. It was all the news for a one week period. Then virtually no coverage since the end of February.

Did she exist is the question imo. It appears as those she never existed before last year around this time and now even her memory is pretty much gone. What happened to the other tests that were recommended from the autopsy? The police never ruled out foul play. What have they found out? Where are her parents? Would they not demand justice?

If she never existed, then the connections are more worthy of further investigation.

Edited by Omiso, 13 April 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Truly Omitted

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:

The TB issue could have been cured.

Stories usually go off the front pages fairly quickly. Especially when there's nothing to report.

She did exist. People in Vancouver did know her, just not very well.

As for the autopsy, after 3 days in water a drowning victim is waterlogged enough that nearly all tissue tests will be inconclusive.

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

Noneoftheabove

Noneoftheabove

Conspiratus Maximus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 1,645 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

The closest case to this is Natalie Holloway.

1.  Elisa is canadian (not a local girl).

2.  She was booked in a hotel that was not ideal for single canadian girls.

3.  The last video shows her appearing to play hide and seek with someone.

4.  She christmastreed the elevator repeatedly and the software only let her select 4 floors.

From what I can tell she was playful.

If I had to guess what happened.  She got a room in the hotel.  She got some drugs from some of the locals, she took the fire escape to the roof, she decided she wanted a swim - and climbed into one of the UNLOCKED tanks that was 3/4 full.  The tank was full enough she had to swim and not full enough for her to reach the top.

I guess the moral is look before you leap.

.45 ACP Because Shooting Twice is Just Silly!

Omiso

Omiso

Alchemist

• Elite Member
  • 189 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:

The TB issue could have been cured.

Stories usually go off the front pages fairly quickly. Especially when there's nothing to report.

She did exist. People in Vancouver did know her, just not very well.

As for the autopsy, after 3 days in water a drowning victim is waterlogged enough that nearly all tissue tests will be inconclusive.

The TB issue could have been cured?  Did you read the initial article where local authorities were asking for federal help?  Check out the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the latest billions being spent on research.  Easily solved? SMH.

Sure Stories go to the front page quickly.  When they completely disappear during an ACTIVE investigation, it more than begs to question.

People in Vancouver knew her?  Okay, I have found three after following this story from the beginning: Mai Vo, Alex Ristea, and Yvonne Chung.  Can't find any proof of their existence other than there is an Alex Ristea that works for the University of British Columbia.  There is only a story of the parents and sister flying over and attending the police press conference.  SO, 3 people that cannot be confirmed as even living in Vancouver have been identified.  You do not find that odd?  WTF?

THERE has been no information as to how long the body was decomposing.  Pure bogus speculation on your part.

Truly Omitted

Noneoftheabove

Noneoftheabove

Conspiratus Maximus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 1,645 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

She disappeared on Jan 31 after being at the hotel for 4 days. She called her parents every day.

She was discovered in the tank on Feb 19th.  She was in the tank for 2 weeks and 5 days.

There are phone records and this picture of her graduation which obviously is a real location in Van Couver.

image.jpeg

.45 ACP Because Shooting Twice is Just Silly!

Omiso

Omiso

Alchemist

• Elite Member
  • 189 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:

That is an assumption about her being in the tank SINCE her disappearance.  She could have been put in there just prior to being discovered.  The Cecil has always had bad water according to some reports.  Tests performed on the water later indicated that there was no contamination to be worried about.  That raises the question as to the extent of any human decomposition on the water supply.

One of the purposes of the autopsy was to determine how long she was in the tank.  The autopsy is officially deferred and no facts about her "time in the tank" are known.  It's April 12th, and we should have had an answer by now.  Mum is the word.  AS far as toxicology that is performed on blood?  She could have been in the tank a very long time without compromising this basic test.

As for the picture of the graduation.  All things in the internet world can be faked.  Based on what information is typically available for most people, there is nothing on these people.  Look at the picture.  Sisters?  C'mon.

And, that is my contention.  In the lack of enough evidence to prove she actually existed, I am of the opinion that she did not.

And Natalie Holloway???

Great EXAMPLE.  Check out anything on Natalie, including the follow-up by her mother.  Elisa Lam's parents - crickets baby.  You can find endless information that Natalie existed in addition to her friends.  Yearbook photos and extensive interviews with family and friends.

The Natalie Holloway story can be confirmed as real very quickly.  Great example of how a real case differs from one that is completely fabricated.

:good:

Edited by Omiso, 13 April 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Truly Omitted

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,410 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
I do see your point Omiso. There is enough of a lack of info to at least be curious. I think Holloway was a decent example of what should be there.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conspiracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList