Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Become A Crisis Actor Now, And Be At The Next Fake Shooting Scene!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Public Enema #1

Public Enema #1

What up beanpie!

• Public Enemy Member
  • 239 posts
PEn1s
  • Interests:Dirka dirka Jihad!
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An Alien

• Country flag:

Wow, what timing for this type of advertisement, show you all just how stupid these fucks are that have been lying to you all constantly and you all have been eating it up and asking for seconds!lol!

DENVER, CO, October 31, 2012 -- A new group of actors is now available nationwide for active shooter drills and mall shooting full-scale exercises, announced Visionbox, Denver's leading professional actors studio.

Visionbox Crisis Actors are trained in criminal and victim behavior, and bring intense realism to simulated mass casualty incidents in public places.

This was from a PDF that i saw on another forum. This is just WOW!

I say this needs a PIN!

PDF Here:
http://getthetruthou...ow...p?tid=3410

Everything is fucking fake as bullshit, all pumped at us to push their lying propaganda schemes!   What can we do as a nation to rid it of these fucks?

Funny how many people even if you show them the evidence right before them, they would still rather believe the news over truth!  Such a sham of shame!  Apparently we only have each other and not those that we thought would want to believe!  I must be surrounded by spies, agents, foreign spies and agents and paid shills working for the Zionists, no wonder so much bullshit has been allowed to take place with our American Sovereignty! 

Draven

Draven

Conspirator

• Elite Member
  • 176 posts
Too cool to measure
  • DOB: 1 Day Older Than Dirt

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
Oh ,I am so good at bullshit ...I'm am so there

Wow, what timing for this type of advertisement, show you all just how stupid these fucks are that have been lying to you all constantly and you all have been eating it up and asking for seconds!lol!
DENVER, CO, October 31, 2012 -- A new group of actors is now available nationwide for active shooter drills and mall shooting full-scale exercises, announced Visionbox, Denver's leading professional actors studio.
Visionbox Crisis Actors are trained in criminal and victim behavior, and bring intense realism to simulated mass casualty incidents in public places.

This was from a PDF that i saw on another forum. This is just WOW!
I say this needs a PIN!
PDF Here:
http://getthetruthou...ow...p?tid=3410

Everything is fucking fake as bullshit, all pumped at us to push their lying propaganda schemes!   What can we do as a nation to rid it of these fucks?

Funny how many people even if you show them the evidence right before them, they would still rather believe the news over truth!  Such a sham of shame!  Apparently we only have each other and not those that we thought would want to believe!  I must be surrounded by spies, agents, foreign spies and agents and paid shills working for the Zionists, no wonder so much bullshit has been allowed to take place with our American Sovereignty! 

The link isnt working now

http://crisisactors.org/

Lefty

Lefty

Hopefully chillin

• VIP Elite Member
  • 901 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: In my Car

• Country flag:

Hey now - don't go lumping everyone together. I for one am well aware of such things.

Edited by Left Field, 23 December 2012 - 06:54 PM.

Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Conspirator

• 234 posts
Too cool to measure
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
I want a job! Sounds great!

Judge Bean

Judge Bean

Rotational Imperator

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,718 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:Recovery of lost time
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
They also need stupid bastards in cheap suits with superficial college educations to play the parts of judges and prosecutors who can pretend to practice law while turning the Constitution to rubbish.

You dont need to know no grammar or have to read any of them book deals or whatever they are.

Chewing diminisheth not the cud.

booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Lord Conspiritalus

• Admin Staff
  • 2,872 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

• I am: Fucking Marvellous

• Country flag:

According to Draven's link the purpose of this is for crisis response training.  The intention is to develop improved monitoring, communications, and readiness for overall safety.

I'm sorry, but where is the conspiracy here?

Posted Image

Lefty

Lefty

Hopefully chillin

• VIP Elite Member
  • 901 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: In my Car

• Country flag:

According to Draven's link the purpose of this is for crisis response training.  The intention is to develop improved monitoring, communications, and readiness for overall safety.

Yes, that is the stated intention of the service.

I don't believe anyone has clearly stated a conspiracy. The implication, however, is that actors such as this could be used to either act out a fake event or interview after a real crisis has occurred.

Or they could be filmed to act something out prior to a crisis occurring only for the footage to then be used after a real crisis that fits within the context of the acted out scene and/or interview with a supposed witness/victim/family member, etc has been recorded.

This could all be done without the actors and/or actresses realizing they are being used as part of the governments false-flag operation.

I think I've asked before if you have ever watched the movie 'Wag the Dog.' If not, I reccomend you do so. I assume you'll laugh it off as something that is merely entertainment, but it may also give you some insight into not only how others see things possibly being constructed, but how the government could go about doing such things.

It's simply a presentation of how it'd be at the surface (in the real world it'd go far deeper with much more details). Nonetheless, it does a good job of showing how the government and media could easily present things to people and manipulate them through their emotions to believe things that are not truly a reality.

If nothing else, it's a good movie in it's own right (Robert Deniro, Dustin Hoffman, and Anne Heche are in it).

booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Lord Conspiritalus

• Admin Staff
  • 2,872 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

• I am: Fucking Marvellous

• Country flag:

Yes, that is the stated intention of the service.

Do you consider it possible that the stated intention of the service may also be the actual intention of the service?

I don't believe anyone has clearly stated a conspiracy. The implication, however, is that actors such as this could be used to either act out a fake event or interview after a real crisis has occurred.

Or they could be filmed to act something out prior to a crisis occurring only for the footage to then be used after a real crisis that fits within the context of the acted out scene and/or interview with a supposed witness/victim/family member, etc has been recorded.

This could all be done without the actors and/or actresses realizing they are being used as part of the governments false-flag operation.

I think I've asked before if you have ever watched the movie 'Wag the Dog.' If not, I reccomend you do so. I assume you'll laugh it off as something that is merely entertainment, but it may also give you some insight into not only how others see things possibly being constructed, but how the government could go about doing such things.

It's simply a presentation of how it'd be at the surface (in the real world it'd go far deeper with much more details). Nonetheless, it does a good job of showing how the government and media could easily present things to people and manipulate them through their emotions to believe things that are not truly a reality.

If nothing else, it's a good movie in it's own right (Robert Deniro, Dustin Hoffman, and Anne Heche are in it).

Yes I understood the suggested implication in the OP, but does it seem to be a reasonable conclusion to reach?

Your statement here that the actors need not realize that they are playing a role in a false flag also seems a bit far fetched to me.  Wouldn't you think that after the production they'd come forward if footage like this were misused as some kind of false flag?  And if your return argument is that they could just eliminate the actors afterwards, why even bother with actors in the first place when real people under such a scenario would likely put on a much more believable and genuine performance?  Would it be to control the seemingly chaotic event?

I can see it working as a plot twist in a movie, but in real life it doesn't seem very reasonable or likely.  Possible I suppose, but still not very likely.  Speaking of movies, no I haven't seen Wag the Dog, but I'll give it a viewing from your recommendation.

Cheers.

Posted Image

Patrick M.

Patrick M.

Freemason

• VIP Elite Member
  • 1,120 posts
Sagacious
  • Interests:Politics, Masonry, conspiracies, ufos, ancient aliens, BEER.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: A Jedi Knight

• Country flag:

Welcome to the world of propaganda 101, students!

How do you make the entire world believe in a fake war?  Video tape a bunch of syrian students in bloody makeup and call them innocent casualties!  

http://www.globalpos...a-videos-images

Alphabet agencies within the united states have also used faked videos as propaganda, but they are specifically released to countries like Iran, and Lebenon, so the majority of the american public doesnt view them.  After the videos are released, plausible deniability is insured by destroying any evidence of the videos production, and by denying it was created by students interning at the CIA, or whatever agency is running the Operations.

Badda boom, badda bing, presto, you have created radical first impressions without even firing a shot.  

The american public sees a pile of bloody bodies and goes into fear mode, the government now has the upper hand.  

This really is a danger to Consitutionalists.  Proppegated fear is the reason little gems like the Patriot Act were passed into law with no oversight whatsover.

Im not sure im on board with the OPs suggestion that all. "crisis actors" are false flag patsies, but im also not going to put it passed the people who would use a faked scenario to push a particular agenda.

Virtus Junxit Mors non Seperabit.
Whoever does not close his ear to the lamentations of the miserable, nor his heart to gentle pity; 
whoever is the friend and brother of the unfortunate; 
whoever has a heart capable of love and friendship, whoever is steadfast in adversity, unwearied in the carrying out of whatever has been once engaged in, undaunted in the overcoming of difficulties;
whoever does not mock and despise the weak, whose soul is susceptible of conceiving great designs, desirous of rising superior to all base motives, and of distinguishing itself by deeds of benevolence;
whoever shuns idleness whoever considers no knowledge as unessential which he may have the opportunity of acquiring, regarding the knowledge of mankind as his chief study; 
whoever, when truth and virtue are in question, despising the approbation of the multitude, is sufficiently courageous to follow the dictates of his own heart,-such a one is a proper candidate.

baudmiksen

baudmiksen

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• Admin Staff
  • 3,611 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:

Welcome to the world of propaganda 101, students!

How do you make the entire world believe in a fake war?  Video tape a bunch of syrian students in bloody makeup and call them innocent casualties!  

http://www.globalpos...a-videos-images

Alphabet agencies within the united states have also used faked videos as propaganda, but they are specifically released to countries like Iran, and Lebenon, so the majority of the american public doesnt view them.  After the videos are released, plausible deniability is insured by destroying any evidence of the videos production, and by denying it was created by students interning at the CIA, or whatever agency is running the Operations.

Badda boom, badda bing, presto, you have created radical first impressions without even firing a shot.  

The american public sees a pile of bloody bodies and goes into fear mode, the government now has the upper hand.  

This really is a danger to Consitutionalists.  Proppegated fear is the reason little gems like the Patriot Act were passed into law with no oversight whatsover.

Im not sure im on board with the OPs suggestion that all. "crisis actors" are false flag patsies, but im also not going to put it passed the people who would use a faked scenario to push a particular agenda.

It doesnt even have to be that deep or intricate really. The media is regularly caught manipulating photos just for dramatic effect with no other motive than to boost popularity for profit.  Train wrecks are fun to watch.

One can find a conspiracy in anything if they really want to, though. I always follow the money trail. 

He threw zionists in there just because he could lulz zionists foreva

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList