Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Asians Can Actually Read Minds!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

Please Read

Please Read

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE

YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Cylokat, attack!

• VIP Elite Member
  • 5,004 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: A Happy Guy

• Country flag:
Bizarre.
Let the thyit thpatter were it may.

Public Enema #1

Public Enema #1

What up beanpie!

• Public Enemy Member
  • 239 posts
PEn1s
  • Interests:Dirka dirka Jihad!
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An Alien

• Country flag:
Well they aren't the only ones, so don't go racial on us here! But will take it note enfold and decide to use my own unique techniques around certain ones just to have fun with you people for being so close minded, especially when it comes to the mind. Hell, I took Robert DeNiro's words form him on the tonight show with Jay Leno back in the mid 2000's when I was just testing a mental theory to see if I could do. I screamed at my 500 dollar stereo and it never worked again after screaming at it, wish I could remember why I was pissed at the poor thing, dammit! Sometimes my mind picks up on a certain statistic of a natural disaster or catastrophe that hasn't happened in a while and will warn me. I already proved it on my Facebook page, about a 8.0 quake about to hit last month in August, my prediction was two days early, with a 7.7 in Russia. But no one really cares or will ever listen or understand , the bullshit that follows with pre-cog and premonition, just remember no matter how hard we try to help and always get a blind eye and ear for what we try to say, we are the true ones that have to live with their deaths and loses because no one wanted to listen! Just fucking remember that, fuck ass world!!!

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,484 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:
Unfortunately, that post is as Bizarre as it is untrue.

Unfortunately, Traffic History regarding accidents debunks this theory hands down.

I have witnessed this personally on several occasions.

The pinnacle of humor is when two of these mind readers crash into each other.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Please Read

Please Read

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
Yes its bizarre because its true!!!!!

Anti-Skeptic Spray

Anti-Skeptic Spray

Master Abater

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,175 posts
Sagacious
  • Interests:Preserving the American way of life.
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: Fucking Marvellous

• Country flag:
Then why cant they read my mind when I am yelling at them in my head to "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE" when they are driving ten MPH under the speed limit.

“In order to seek truth, it is necessary once in the course of our life to doubt, as far as possible, of all things.”
― René Descartes

Please Read

Please Read

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

Then why cant they read my mind when I am yelling at them in my head to "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE" when they are driving ten MPH under the speed limit.

Because they are hiding their mind reading abilities, so their not going to show they can read minds by listening to you and moving out of your way, their pretending to to have mind reading abilities, so they wont show ANY indication that they can read minds, or act upon their mind reading abilities when around people who can't read minds!

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,484 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:

Because they are hiding their mind reading abilities, so their not going to show they can read minds by listening to you and moving out of your way, their pretending to to have mind reading abilities, so they wont show ANY indication that they can read minds, or act upon their mind reading abilities when around people who can't read minds!

Bollocks. I spent 5 years in the Orient. IF "Asians" could read minds, they would not have invented Zen Masters that hit you with bamboo rods because they were guessing about what you were not thinking.

IF Asians could read minds, there would be no menus in restaurants and you would never hear "Sorry, no speak english" from them.

How about you pony up to the bar with facts and evidence instead of supposition and make believe.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Please Read

Please Read

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

Bollocks. I spent 5 years in the Orient. IF "Asians" could read minds, they would not have invented Zen Masters that hit you with bamboo rods because they were guessing about what you were not thinking.

IF Asians could read minds, there would be no menus in restaurants and you would never hear "Sorry, no speak english" from them.

How about you pony up to the bar with facts and evidence instead of supposition and make believe.

Like I said since their hiding their mind reading abilities, their going to act like normal non mind readers and try to live like normal people by doing what non mind readers do because they the non minders can't read minds, like have menu's etc, telling people they can't speak English, when they really know what the person wants from them, they are PRETENDING to not know, to hide that they can read minds!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Cylokat, attack!

• VIP Elite Member
  • 5,004 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

• I am: A Happy Guy

• Country flag:
Question: Are all Asians mind readers, or are all mind readers Asian?

Ooh, another question: What do we define as Asian? Are we referring to the Pacific Rim Asians, or do we include the Asian sub-continent? Are we talking a specific genotype here, or do we simply look at the epicanthal fold to make our judgement? Maybe we simply agree that all yellows are suspect and leave it at that.
Let the thyit thpatter were it may.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList