Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Something Strange Happened Last Night At My Home.

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:"Conspiracy Theory" - a term invented by the elites to discredit all claims of crimes and coverups by the elites!
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:
I was walking around cleaning the house when my son walked past the phone and yelled the phone is off the hook. He said the dog knocked the phone off the hook. I thought that remark was strange because the dog goes everywhere and has never done that before.

Anyways, I went in the laundry room to change the laundry. I hear my granddaughter yell the phone is off the hook. I said it wasn't the dog because he was in the launry room with me........ I yelled I think our ghost is back.........

My son and his girlfriend were in their room, my granddaughter was in the living room watching tv and I was carrying a load of clothes to fold in the livingroom to watch tv with her. As I walked past the phone I said jokingly prove your the ghost in the house, go ahead and knock the phone off the hook again.

I went to the living room and I no sooner sat down when my granddaughter said the phone is off the hook again. I said how do you know? She said she could hear the noise, beep,beep,beep,beep you know the noise it makes when it's off the hook. My hearing isn't so great so we both went into the computer room where the phone was and sure enough it was off the hook. I yelled to my son the phone is off the hook again. He's so busy playing a video game in his room he didn't care.

She put the phone back on the hook and we went back into the livingroom and I was telling her how I challanged the ghost to knock the phone off the hook. We were laughing and joking about it when it happened again but this time I heard 3 bangs of the receiver hitting the wall I guess laughing about it made the ghost mad that it threw the receiver up against the wall.

I yelled at my son I think I made the ghost mad because the phone was off the hook again with a crashing bang. He and his girlfriend came out of their room and we all just looked at it. He picked up the phone and hung it up and we all left the room to talk about it. We were all in the kitchen talking and when we went back to look at the phone it was off the hook again.

My son went out to the garage to get his friend who was working on his motorcycle. His girlfriend, my granddaughter and I went back to the living room to talk about the phone again. It happened again. We put the receiver back on the hook when my son and his friend came running in. We all were there staring at the phone. My granddaughter sitting in my computer chair, my son's girlfriend sitting on the floor next to her, Taco my son's friend next to my son's girlfriend. My son was next to the fish tank and I was near the livingroom. We were all staring at the phone and for a good 1/2 hour talking and laughing. Telling ghost stories.....lol.

Finally my granddaughter got her computer and started video taping the phone. We all went our seperate ways. And nothing more ever happened the rest of the night. 6 times in an hours time the phone just mysteriously landed on the floor.

Every year about 3 months before Halloween time we start getting activity in our house. This year it's mostly picking on my son's new girlfriend. Turning the water on all by it's self when no one else is in the home. Locking her bedroom door while she's sleeping. Poking her in the eye today while we were changing the laundry. Her eye was turning red after she complained it felt like someone was poking a finger in her eye. Doors just opening and closing for no reason.

All the activity seems to be focused around her this year except the phone......
"There exists a shadowy Government with it's own Air Force, it's own Navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue it's own ideas of the national interest. free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.
-Senator Daniel K. Inouye

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,556 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
do you know if anyone died or died violently in that house before you arrived to live there?

Well, you could always try something cheap first, get a bundle of dried sage and burn it as you walk through the house and politely ask the confused visitor to move on.

Second, see if you can get a few different religion type priests to come and bless your home.

Third Have the house exorcized. I believe that Abby Hoffman mentioned that you will need the dimensions. It why he was arrested when he was measuring the Pentagon...

Fourth, get a nanny cam/pin hole clock cam and TELL NO ONE, see if your ghost has a body that belongs to someone that looks suspiciously like a member of your family...

Edited by StarLord, 23 August 2012 - 07:19 PM.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

malo

malo

Lord Conspiritalus

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 2,706 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
Wipe the phone clean, and see if there are any fingerprints on it after the "ghost" moves it.
Or secretly challenge the ghost to move something else... but don't let anyone else hear you do it.
Have him/her flip a coin over....
<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:"Conspiracy Theory" - a term invented by the elites to discredit all claims of crimes and coverups by the elites!

• Country flag:
When I moved here there were satanic symbols all over the basement. I figure satanists were doing their thing. I painted the entire basement to get rid of the mess. Mostly we laugh it all off and it goes away. Gaining no energy because they are not making us afraid. This happens every year and for a while each year got less and less and last year there was hardly anything happening. But when my son's new girlfriend moved in maybe it thought it can gain fear out of her. She's a little afraid but getting more brave everytime something new happens because she see's us all laughing about it. The scratches on the skin are the worst but we still laugh!

I called different groups to come in when I first moved in here but no one returns my calls or comes.

Edited by FraZZleD38, 24 August 2012 - 02:11 AM.

"There exists a shadowy Government with it's own Air Force, it's own Navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue it's own ideas of the national interest. free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,556 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Frazzled, don't call. Go see them. Once they look at your face & eyes, they'll realize you are serious. Offer to work in theirr "soup kitchen" or what ever they have up and running for the poor for services rendered.

I'd be VERY surprised if you get refused once you are in front of them. Just tell them you like to have your house blessed.

Until then, go for the Sage Burning. Heck, even the American Indians knew this purifies and scoots recalcitrant astral hooligans/spirits. Here's an overview:

http://www.asunam.co...e_ceremony.html

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Khaos

Khaos

What don't kill you make you more strong

• VIP Elite Member
  • 822 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Paranormal, ancient history, astromony, time travel, weather
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:
This entire site is full of morons. I post an experience and Starlord and Dreamwalker are quick to debunk it, someone else posts it? They are quick to believe it. Its obvious to me someone was playing a prank, but nobody is willing to fess up to it. I find it funny how you never actually witnessed any of this stuff. Even better, where is your "proof"

Videos, pictures, voice recordings.

Expect nothing. I owe you nothing.

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:
Sorry no proof just knowing where everyone was was proof enough for me. And thought you might get a laugh at what we're experiencing here. Like I said my son and his girlfriend were in their room and my granddaughter was sitting next to me in the living room as were my 4 dogs. No one was in the computer room at all. Everyone here was accounted for and I can see the bedroom door where I was sitting in the living room. So noone was near the phone.

Thanks StarLord I think I just might......

Harte

Harte

Skeptic

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,775 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• Country flag:

This entire site is full of morons. I post an experience and Starlord and Dreamwalker are quick to debunk it, someone else posts it? They are quick to believe it.

So...
Why didn't you ask if his ..., if his...,
if his SHOWER CURTAIN MOVED!!!???

:D

Its obvious to me someone was playing a prank, but nobody is willing to fess up to it. I find it funny how you never actually witnessed any of this stuff. Even better, where is your "proof"

Videos, pictures, voice recordings.

Evidently, not everyone on this site is a moron, eh?

I'm with you on this.

Harte
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,607 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
I am pretty certain her kitchen AC isn't knocking her table phone off the hook.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

Harte

Harte

Skeptic

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,775 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• Country flag:
Tell the ghost to call the A/C service guy if he's gonna fuck around with that phone anyway.

Harte
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList