Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beautiful Crop Circle

* - - - - 1 votes ufos

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Grayson

Grayson

Cylokat, attack!

• VIP Elite Member
  • 5,014 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: A Happy Guy

• Country flag:
UK - Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June 2012

Attached File  D7455Formationuprighti.jpg   186.69KB   6 downloads

Image Roger Saunders Copyright 2012

Source: http://www.cropcircl...khill2012a.html
Let the thyit thpatter were it may.

Nyhee7

Nyhee7

Cell Member

• 15 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unrepeatable

• I am: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

• Country flag:
why would aliens want to put a human vertebre or chakras symbol in a field? Telling us to get ready to ascend? hahaha, I don't think so. But that's just my opinion. And besides, I believe that most crop circles are made with ropes and planks.

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: In a Good Mood

• Country flag:
That's rubbish. A few were made with planks and ropes. There is no way possible for the majority of these very intricate circles to be made by man. No way.

Nyhee7

Nyhee7

Cell Member

• 15 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unrepeatable

• I am: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

• Country flag:
It is probably just a fluke, but the other crop circle may have a binary code in it.

http://www.cropcircl...drove2012a.html

to me it begs the center piece to be a circle. So you take the chunk of the piece on the outside and put it in. At first I thought it looked like tumblers in a lock, and I suppose it still might be. However, it didn't make sense because rings were blocking the ability for a key to go into it. That made me think the circles were circuits, that they were supposed to be whole. If circuits, maybe they were off and on circuits, and thus binary code.

So you have nothing in the center, a full ring on the outside, if the chunk is put it, then another ring empty, and one full, the other three empty. 0101000. I put that into this binary code translator and was pleasantly surprised at what I found.

http://home.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

The ( sign is the shifted 9 sign. In leet, 9 can be a G. Nine can also stand for the German word, NO.

It's probably just a coincidence...

That's rubbish. A few were made with planks and ropes. There is no way possible for the majority of these very intricate circles to be made by man. No way.

We have a more interesting world, if you are correct. :)

Mark Dohle

Mark Dohle

Cell Member

• 272 posts
Frude dude
  • DOB: I Don't Beleeeive It!

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
However they are formed, many of them are truly wonderful works of art, some even impart a feeling of peace, but beauty does that.

Peace
mark

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,031 posts
The Wahoonie
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Free to Speak here

• Country flag:
The hoaxers should be manditorilly hobbled with 2X4s and sledge hammers. Then the truth would come out.
"Open the pod bay doors, HAL."
-Keir Dullea

malo

malo

Lord Conspiritalus

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 2,410 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
There are a million ways to interpret the circle.
Do you think that the binary number would be from the inside out, or the outside in.
Inside out allows for an infinite number of circles (theoretically).
It cannot be tumblers for a lock, as one of the circles goes all the way around with no break.
I would love to find out which way is magnetic north on the circle and find the degrees where the circles start and stop.
<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,031 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
The fact that somebody could take the time and not seek credit bewilders me. It goes against human nature.
-Keir Dullea

deepthought

deepthought

The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,222 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: Testy

• Country flag:
Research was done at Bristol (UK) University several years ago. Circles made by hoaxers had the plant stems folded over and kinked. 'Unclaimed' circles the stems were bent over in a curve and undamaged. The growth yield of seeds taken from 'genuine' crop circles were 6 to 10 times greater than normal.

Some footage of a circle being formed.

http://video.google....856920495135482#

Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.
Sir Winston Churchill.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...epthought.shtml

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,031 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
I actually saw a TV program how they were able to recreate not only the bending method but the expanded nodes as well. I'll look for it. I still say it is a matter of pinpoint EMP and laser experiments from sattelites for the ones that can't be accounted for using ropes and 2x4s. The question being if the unnacounted ones are government created.. Why?

Edited by dreamwalker, 09 July 2012 - 03:22 AM.

-Keir Dullea

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList