Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Qronos1 Who Is He And How Did He Know So Much?

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Wyatt

Wyatt

Plotter

• 3 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
That was the question on a CNN news report tonight. I have never heard of him. Who is he??

Khaos

Khaos

What don't kill you make you more strong

• VIP Elite Member
  • 822 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Paranormal, ancient history, astromony, time travel, weather

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:
Qronos1 is a "time traveler" he came onto the internet in 2005 right around the time Zesuha and Titor were posting.

He has a blog: http://2063.blogspot.com/

One of the interesting points is he predicted the gulf of mexio oil spill we had two years ago. However, I wonder when exactly that blog was created. I have a blog on blogspot (its inactive) and you can easily change date and time to make a post seem older than it really is.

Expect nothing. I owe you nothing.

baudmiksen

baudmiksen

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• Admin Staff
  • 3,611 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• Country flag:

Qronos1 is a "time traveler" he came onto the internet in 2005 right around the time Zesuha and Titor were posting.

He has a blog: http://2063.blogspot.com/

One of the interesting points is he predicted the gulf of mexio oil spill we had two years ago. However, I wonder when exactly that blog was created. I have a blog on blogspot (its inactive) and you can easily change date and time to make a post seem older than it really is.

It was posted 4/16/06
http://www.conspirac...tter-from-2063/

Edited by baudmiksen, 04 June 2012 - 02:42 PM.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• Country flag:

I have a blog on blogspot (its inactive) and you can easily change date and time to make a post seem older than it really is.

Those that ever bothered to check, the various HDRkids and their clones have used that exact tactic for years. As time went by, their original BS posts morphed into Max Pop transparent hits.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Wyatt

Wyatt

Plotter

• 3 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
How was it then that on several other websites people were talking about what he was saying back in the same time frame? Did he fake all those websites as well?

Grayson

Grayson

Cylokat, attack!

• Admin Staff
  • 10,211 posts
The Wahoonie

• I am: A Happy Guy

• Country flag:
I don't know. You have some thoughts?
<p><span style="color:#b22222;"><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms';"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Let the thyit thpatter were it may.</strong></span></span></span></p>

Khaos

Khaos

• VIP Elite Member
  • 822 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:
I think this can go a few ways.

1. We're looking at a large group of people rather than one single person. Maybe the folks behind Titor and Zeusha got together along with other wannabe time travelers and plotted this all out.

2. Information, dates and times were changed over the last couple years. Twisted around under users noses.

3. He is indeed a time traveler or he's just lucky with his predictions.

Which with #3 leads me to say this. Anyone can make a prediction about the future. I predict in 17 minutes its going to be 7pm EST. I predict tomorrow is going to be Wednesday June 6th, 2012. (7th for those in time zones ahead of me).

When he says our next president will be no better than our previous... well for the most part he turned out correct, but that's not really being a time traveler. Its pretty obvious with the state of the world these days and the united states that there really isn't a president out there that is a miracle worker and can relive us and the world of our problems overnight.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:

How was it then that on several other websites people were talking about what he was saying back in the same time frame? Did he fake all those websites as well?

If it was me, I'd try and get the Net TimeMachine up and running and see if you see exactly what those posts were.

People "talking" and one hitting bulls-eye's are 2 different things.

What they can not manipulate is snapshots. They can manipulate what's showing now because there are no time stamps.
Who would "remember " exactly what was showing years ago?

One of the things that also hung the HRDkid and wannabe clones was the fact that one of them had issues with English when they posted in the beginning. (Sup DoctorZ) Sorta blows everything to hell and back when the English usage and grammar has been corrected and none of the dates of the posts change.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Khaos

Khaos

• VIP Elite Member
  • 822 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:
I tried to do that Starlord, but didn't find anything. Currently looking up his handle through search engines. I was over at a topic on Paranormlis, they recently had a nice topic about this subject. Last post is 05/24.

2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.

Supposedly this prediction is refrencing to an asteroid that was discovered in 2004 by NASA that had a high probablity of smacking our planet between 2032 and 2036.

The name of this asteroid is: 99942 Apophis

http://en.wikipedia....i/99942_Apophis

Anyone can simply say the asteroid will hit our planet. Actually space debris and small asteroids smack our planet all the time. Just sometimes you got these mile wide or more asteroids (dinosaur killer) that cause more damage than the Tunguska even that happened in Russia during the early 1900s,

As I said I'm doing a search. Also over there on the Paranormalis, someone said the user posted under a different handle in 2006, 2007 and 2009. Trying to find those posts...

Edit:

DEBUNKED!

http://www.blogger.c...7/posts/default

Do a simple ctrl + f and type in "updated" and press enter. What do you find? Updated posts of course. He just recently updated too

<updated>2012-06-05T09:44:36.975-07:00>

Edited by KhaosKarma, 06 June 2012 - 01:34 AM.

Wyatt

Wyatt

Plotter

• 3 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
Well seems to have been 2 of them Qronos1 Qronos16. 16 came after Qronos1 and went into more detail then 1 did. This is getting interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList