Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

U. S. Terrorists Group Sends Out Invites

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,486 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
If there was one group of individuals that instantly brought the subject of Euthanasia to mind it was these people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you received your KKK invite in the mail yet?
Chris Rock once joked that he wished he could join the Ku Klux Klan to help get rid of certain black people. Well, for one second it looked like his dream might have come true.
CBS Charlotte is reporting that the local KKK chapter has been aggressively looking for new recruits. So aggressive that they've been sending invites to black people as well.
A black girl who lives in the West Ashley’s Pierpont neighborhood received an invite to join the Klan and was quite surprised. She later turned in the invite to the Sheriff's office. Other people in the area who want nothing to do with the KKK also received unwanted invites and they also reported it to authorities. But, police say that sending out invites and recruiting is not against the law, so they can't and won't be doing anything to stop it.
“If a black person got it, it’s just an accident,” Thomas Arthur Robb, national president of the KKK tells the Post and Courier. “We’re not trying to recruit blacks.”
Maybe they need to make the holes in their hoods bigger so they can see what they are doing.

http://www.loop21.co...-people-mistake

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,396 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Reminds me of the unprovoked call I recently received from the Santorum Campaign.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList