Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obama Administration Goes After Sheriff Joe

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,484 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
The Obama administration today said it’s preparing to sue Joe Apaio, the the birther Sheriff and his department of Maricopa County, Arizona.

Citing the cause to be violation of civil rights laws by targeting Latinos in order to crack down on undocumented workers, the case is on. State after State has become more strict with immigration laws, thrusting into the spotlight the extreme measures politicians are taking to gain notoriety or to forge through with their own agenda.

Arpaio is no stranger to ethics violations. The tough Sheriff’s department has been “under investigation by federal authorities since 2008 during the Bush administration. Obama’s Justice Department spent months fighting for access to documents and to some of his deputies.”

The administration’s Justice Department and the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office have been in settlement talks for months over allegations that officers regularly made unlawful stops and arrests of Latinos, used excessive force against them and failed to adequately protect the Hispanic community.

Those negotiations have broken down because of a fight over the Justice Department’s demand that an independent monitor be appointed by a federal court to oversee compliance with the settlement, which has now reached 128 pages in draft form, according to the Obama administration.
“We believe that you are wasting time and not negotiating in good faith,” Roy Austin, deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department’s civil rights division, said in a letter to the lawyer for Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO).

So, profiling and discrimination is bad? We knew that. But, Arpaio still doesn’t:

Update:
Sheriff Joe responds, “I will not surrender my office to the Federal Government.”

Read the rest of the article here.
http://freakoutnatio...administration/

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Khaos

Khaos

What don't kill you make you more strong

• VIP Elite Member
  • 812 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Paranormal, ancient history, astromony, time travel, weather
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:
You'd think being commander of the armed forces and chief of the government, he would be to get that information with relative ease instead of waiting four years...

Expect nothing. I owe you nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList