Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Battle Of La 1942 Footage Ufo Spheres Never Before Seen...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

UFOphotos

UFOphotos

Plotter

• 4 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:UFO phenomenon, Photography, music, video...
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: Free to Speak here

• Country flag:
Someone must have been wondering about the old Battle of LA 1942 footage, because it seems that there are more in the footage than we have noticed for the last 70 years. Small UFO spheres seem to fly into the frame and stay there shortly, and then subsequent hurry out again and disappear. Another sphere seem to fly from top right of the big object in the searchlights and stop, then move again and stop, move, stop (not what you expect from grenade fragments). On it´s short trip, it seem to change between being one object to be a whole cluster of objects. It has been right in our face all the time, but we may have ignored it in the belief, that it was artifacts in the film...

The pictures I use on my blog couldn´t be uploaded here because of their size, so please check them out on my blog here: http://alienspacecen...a-1942-footage/

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,607 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Thank you. Hope you have a few more posts for the Cafe. Welcome!
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
Welcome UFOphotos!

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList