Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Predictions For 2012

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

aliced

aliced

Fuckin Hardarse

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,910 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: Unrepeatable

• I am: In my Car

• Country flag:
Haha, I always favour laughing at the word "analyst", I always imagine it was just a type-o back in the day when someone was actually writing "anal cyst". It makes sense, market analysts are a bunch of arseholes.
<p>Make yourself grass and horse will eat you, growl loud and smart enough and your target's admiration and appreciation grows.</p><br /><p> </p><br /><p>Fine minds like fine steels are forged by hard knocks.</p>

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,605 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Paid Arseholes! Just have to look at evidence. China is winning.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

aliced

aliced

Fuckin Hardarse

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,910 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: Unrepeatable

• I am: In my Car

• Country flag:
I stubbed my toe...........

Hate to be the one that said "I told you so", but, well, I told you so.
<p>Make yourself grass and horse will eat you, growl loud and smart enough and your target's admiration and appreciation grows.</p><br /><p> </p><br /><p>Fine minds like fine steels are forged by hard knocks.</p>

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,605 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
Sorry about the toe. That is truly what pulls all humans together. Rich, poor, powerful, homeless. Everybody at some point screams in misery when that little toe catches the doorjam at just the right angle. Chinese, Russian, American doesn't matter, the base pain of our own clumsiness, ignorance, or simple disregard for the immediate consequences of our actions links us all.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,202 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• Country flag:
Isreal's beef with Iran goes back way longer than Islam. They just celebrated Purium. That is a rememberence of a battle between Isreal and Persia a couple of millenia ago.

Remember that Iran is NOT Arab, they are aryan. This fued goes back a very long way and has nothing to do with Isreal's want of resources or land and everything to do with Iran's expansionist desires. Ancient history folks.

If Isreal is truly following the Torah, then they can not expand beyond their God given boundaries and according to the Torah, if they obey God, then everything they require will be provided by Him. He shall cause "an oasis in the desert". At heart, Isreal is a Theocracy.

I am not "pro" Isreal or "pro" Iran, I am just reminding everyone of History and suggesting that the ill will each has toward the other stretches back long before the founding of Islam.

MuN
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,605 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:

Isreal's beef with Iran goes back way longer than Islam. They just celebrated Purium. That is a rememberence of a battle between Isreal and Persia a couple of millenia ago.

Remember that Iran is NOT Arab, they are aryan. This fued goes back a very long way and has nothing to do with Isreal's want of resources or land and everything to do with Iran's expansionist desires. Ancient history folks.

If Isreal is truly following the Torah, then they can not expand beyond their God given boundaries and according to the Torah, if they obey God, then everything they require will be provided by Him. He shall cause "an oasis in the desert". At heart, Isreal is a Theocracy.

I am not "pro" Isreal or "pro" Iran, I am just reminding everyone of History and suggesting that the ill will each has toward the other stretches back long before the founding of Islam.

MuN

Agreed, there is a very long history. The question being where we are now. There was a time that what happened in the M.E. stayed in the M.E.. That is no longer an option. The condemnation of the U.S. throughout the Muslim world is just as great as the condemnation of Israel. We are the "Big" Satan afterall. I think it all comes down to a numbers game. Let's say only one tenth of one percent of Muslims worldwide, took on a strict fundamentalist view. So you have 2.2 billion Muslims in the next decade or so.
http://newsfeed.time...lation-doubles/
At that point you are still talking twenty-two million people, who at least fundamentally believe that those who are not Muslim, should be wiped out.

Lets say just one out of every thousand of them were willing to do something about it. As in act on the wiping out process. That gives you roughly 22,000 dedicated killers. They don't kill randomly, they kill because they honestly believe that it is God's will to do so. And each are likely to recruit atleast three people into their mindset before they either act or are taken out. I believe I've kept all these numbers low.

You don't have to be a "fan of Israel". Though being a fan of your own survival and continued existence, whether you live in America, Israel, or for that matter any other Westernized country, should probably be a priority.

I reinspect my own thoughts and views on this matter on a constant basis. I read all I can from all sides of the board. I try to put myself in the shoes of those who want to kill me because of where I live and how I live. Though my mindset has yet to be changed. Perhaps I've missed something? I would love for somebody to point out that "something".

-Dreamwalker

Edited by dreamwalker, 11 March 2012 - 03:48 AM.

-Pink Floyd

Philip Freneau

Philip Freneau

Conscience Of Resistance

• VIP Elite Member
  • 485 posts
Frude dude
  • Location:In a dream hologram falsely deluding itself into a domination nightmare
  • Interests:Everything
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: Fucking pissed off

• Country flag:

Sorry about the toe. That is truly what pulls all humans together. Rich, poor, powerful, homeless. Everybody at some point screams in misery when that little toe catches the doorjam at just the right angle. Chinese, Russian, American doesn't matter, the base pain of our own clumsiness, ignorance, or simple disregard for the immediate consequences of our actions links us all.

Well said!! You always do have a way with those evil words. ;)

But they don't follow the Torah, do they. Israel is run by Rothschild Zionists, and they couldn't care less about any religion, but their own. Israel's very purpose, why it was placed there, is to sow us into discord until it reaches the critical mass of WWIII. No, Israel is just the launchpad, our airbase in Incirlik will back them up no matter what they decide to do.

And Israel will go down just like any other dictatorship: hard.

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,605 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
Honestly I predict Portugal being the next domino after Greece. I think it will then leapfrog over Spain and go directly to Italy. When and if that does become the case, the Euro will become a thing of the past. I don't think the U.S. is far behind. I think the Chinese and Russians are manipulating the global market at this point. I think the recent S&P U.S. downgrade was the very beginning.
-Pink Floyd

Sorcered

Sorcered

Weary

• 63 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:Computers, music, reading, paranormal, people watching, knowledge.
  • DOB: 1 Day Older Than Dirt

• I am: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

• Country flag:
Hi,

What happened to the March 22nd super quake that was all over the internet for months before? I know, you may think me a tad early on chortling at this, but I can't help myself.

Kindly, Sorcered

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,605 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
Don't happen to have a link to the superquake?
-Pink Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList