Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

KonaK0N@

KonaK0N@

Conspirator

• 153 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

Who really thinks that humanity developed in abject isolation? We know for sure that the Romans brought back to Rome all manner of exotic creatures for pets, status and sport. That animal may very well be a non-indigenous specie that a powerful ruler got through spoil or trade.

Dinosaurs and man couldn't have shared this planet at the same time. Science proves this through paleo-climatilogical data.

No time bending either. It is a graphical representation of a mystically important totem animal. No more, no less.

MuN

Let's not forget our modern day dinosaur cousins now. Aligators, fishies in the sea ect.

Though it does seem a little unfair, Tim, you must take responsibility for what you post, and looking at your posts lately...you're posting some really amusing stuff o_O Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. So just question yourself and others, and everything you 'know' and 'think'...the skill comes in handy, especially in Thailand!

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An ET

• Country flag:
I'd love visit Thailand. I love their art and Buddhist icongraphy, and their food. Their women ain't bad either.
True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Bigotry is believeing only your view is the correct one, and others are wrong.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
Don't obsess over me, that's weird. Discuss the topic please.

KonaK0N@

KonaK0N@

Conspirator

• 153 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

Their women ain't bad either.

Remember to question the women if you ever go there!

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An ET

• Country flag:
Oh, I am aware of that. But if I was still young and single, I might not mind so much.

Another topic that interests me, as a student of the East, having been a Gaudiya Vaisnava Brahmacharya, is the Vimana flying machines of the Vedas.

Along with Vimanas, there is a belief, and I think some possible evidence of a past atomic war, in Kurekshetra, I think, the setting of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita, where Arjuna inquires to Sri Krishna the science of Soul, and God.

There is even a Vimana text from Bharata.
True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Bigotry is believeing only your view is the correct one, and others are wrong.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
Don't obsess over me, that's weird. Discuss the topic please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList