Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,201 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Harte knows his shit because he was there. No, not a Time Traveler, just old as dirt.

MuN
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An ET

• Country flag:
What other odd findings that seems to bend time have been found?

I think this dinosaur carving is interesting:
Posted Image
True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Bigotry is believeing only your view is the correct one, and others are wrong.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
Don't obsess over me, that's weird. Discuss the topic please.

Harte

Harte

Skeptic

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,759 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:

If there is any one person that I would heed when it comes to Egyptian Information and History, it would be Harte. The reason I know this for a FACT is that he soars with some of the most serious scholars in that venue that has been my gift to experience and read.

Kind words, Star, and appreciated.

In the interest of full disclosure (pun intended,) if I know anything about Ancient Egypt at all, it's only because I was there! http://www.conspirac...tyle_emoticons/default/Tounge.gif

EDIT: Shoot!

Somebody already used that joke.

Bee back (get it?) when I think of another one.

Harte

Edited by Harte, 01 December 2011 - 05:09 PM.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Yes, well, how else would it be possible to soar with other Egyptian Scholars if you weren't living there at the time?

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Harte

Harte

Skeptic

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,759 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:

What other odd findings that seems to bend time have been found? I think this dinosaur carving is interesting: Posted Image

I find it odd that you ask, given your signature.

I mean, you obviously don't care to know anything.

Harte
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:

What other odd findings that seems to bend time have been found?

I think this dinosaur carving is interesting:
Posted Image

http://chapmanresear...20of%20Peru.pdf

From one of the the Pseudo Archaeology

http://pseudoarchaeo...g/b03-ross.html

From

http://www.bibleands...views/swift.htm

""Many stones were craved by Indians for sale to Europeans after the Spanish conquest. So there are probably a number of stones that may have 400 years old carvings on them. Some may even be Pre-Columbian. Dr. Swift said there are some 122 untouched Ica stones stored in the Ica Museum. He said he saw and photographed 60 of them. Out of all of these stones only one stone seemed to be of a pterosaur. According to Neil Steede who also saw these stones, there were no extinct animals pictured. My theory is that the real stones do not have dinosaurs, or men riding dinosaurs, or telescopes, or the planets Neptune and Uranus carved on them. These would be the fake ones. I would like to offer a challenge to Dr. Swift to allow one of his stones with a dinosaur on it, to be examined and tested by experts. "The first-hand observation by Neil Steede that, even though the stones he examined did have this patina, there was no patina in the grooves. This suggests that while the stones were certainly very old, the carvings were clearly of far more recent origin"

And:

""Another major problem is the dating of the carvings. Also found with the stones, were clay figurines. Unlike the stones, clay figurines can be tested. "Von Däniken sent one to the University of Zurich for carbon-dating and they reported that the figurine was modern. His fellow researcher, Johannes Fiebag, sent two other samples to the University of Weimar who, likewise, concluded that the samples were “relatively young” and still contained water. Conclusion: these figurines were not “a hundred thousand” years old, as Cabrera claimed; they could have been made 20 years ago" Jurassic Library.""
http://www.bibleands...views/swift.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Further evidence for those that haven't bothered to do their own research rather than swallow nonsense, Von what's his face is a Bullshit artist only interested in one thing throughout the ages, Separating People From Their Money using pseudo archaeology, fake stories and fairy tales.

Keep The Cow.

In WHAT way is your Triceratops carving "interesting" ?

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said

• Country flag:

What other odd findings that seems to bend time have been found? I think this dinosaur carving is interesting: Posted Image

Harte

Why would you say such a hateful thing?
You don't know me.
I've never said anything mean or attacking to you ever, and out of the blue you say such a thing?

Doesn't say much for your character.

Edited by Tim502, 02 December 2011 - 03:31 AM.

True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:

Harte

Why would you say such a hateful thing, if that's not an expression on your heart?
You don't know me. And to sling such baseless lies against someone, is just from an evil core.
You obviously have some personality issues. It seems you may have misspelled your name, as it should be "Hate".

You should apologize, or it proves me correct. I've never said anything mean or attacking to you ever, and out of the blue you attack me in a vile manner.

Harte has done no wrong. re read what you wrote, then read your signature:

"This post is an expression of my personal religious faith. I offer no proof, so please do not ask for any."

It Does sort of seem, "off" don't you think?

While your at having your skirt blow up and all up in a tizzy, why don't you point out EXACTLY where the "baseless lies" are, OK?

And for extra credit while you are waiting for the ambulance to arrive to help you reattach those legs you lost in an agenda some place else, Think about "I mean, you obviously don't care to know anything." could possibly mean when YOU post a picture of a fake dinosaur and refer to it as "interesting" in An Egyptian Based Thread.

Not only is it fake, in case you forgot, Peru is not in Egypt.

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said

• Country flag:
I started this thread, and I distinctly put "and more" on it.
And my signature was in reaction to a few fanatics that kept trying to make give proof for everything I posted.

If you support name calling then that's your karma.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:
Again, you missed it Tim. Harte's statement, while a tad pointed, is an honest observation on his part due to the evidence that you yourself have presented here at the CAFE, no other person has posted for you, correct?

Harte is an engineer and an educator.

It is of note, that you have failed to present the "baseless lies" part of your Accusation.

Did you need more time to answer that question?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList