Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do You Believe That Alien Visitations, Abductions And Ufo's Really Occur?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Please Make Your Choice Before Reading The Article (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Do Alien Visitations, Abductions and UFO's Really Occur?

1. Voted Yes. I do. I have seen a UFO. (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Yes. I have been abducted. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Yes I have seen an Alien(s) (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Voted Yes I believe, but I have not seen anything. (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

5. No. It is all a government plot. (0 votes [0.00%])

6. No. It is all a figment of the imagination. (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: In a Good Mood

• Country flag:
Well, I voted that I believe but haven't had an encounter. Then I read the article. I still haven't changed my mind. This is why I believe. I've read all of Dolores Cannon's books. She has about 10 of them out. If you don't have one but are interested in the subject of regression hypnosis there are various places on the net to find them. Some of her best are Volumes 1-3 called The Convoluted Universe. She's taken thousands and thousands of people into regressive hypnosis over the past 40 years who all basically say the same things concerning ETs. They are not having out of body experiences. They are tapping into the subconscious mind. How does someone in the UK and someone in the US say the exact same thing only days apart without ever having known each other. How can they experience the same thing and recall the exact same things under hypnosis? One of the tests scientists use to prove a theory is getting the same results over and over again. She consistently has gotten the same results concerning aliens, abductions, implants, life after death, etc.... Her books cover Nostradamus (Vol 1-3), Jesus and the Essenes, aliens, Hiroshima, Life After Death, and much much more. I've also seen her live on different interviews. She always comes across as very believeable. She is just your average, garden-variety person. She went into this whole thing with no knowledge and has spent half her life putting different concepts about metaphysics in everyday laymen terms. She doesn't do past life regressions any longer. She concentrates mostly on what is called, "The Shift", which subject after subject says is about to occur. And it all ties in with aliens and what's been going on on this planet for years. It's very good reading and I highly recommend her stuff.

That is why I voted the way I did and why I don't believe that alien encounters are ONLY the product of OBEs. The people in this experiment may be able to explain their encounters in this way. And I've seen Michael Shermer find another plausible explanation that explained other's alleged experiences with aliens. And while these two examples are probably both correct, I don't feel it explains ALL the encounters people have had. I still vote "they're out there".....even if I've never seen or encountered one (that I can remember, anyways).

Edited by Mudpuppy, 07 November 2011 - 06:12 AM.

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
Whatever "the Shift" is, it's already started. I've felt it twice in the past month, a few timesover the last 4 years.

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:
Agreed. It's more subtle than people assume and, in my opinion, it's been going on for quite awhile now. It's been speculated to be many different things to many different groups by at it's simplest, I'd say that this year's Arab Spring and next year's American/European Spring is all tying into it. Aliens are just watching the show. :)

Edited by Mudpuppy, 07 November 2011 - 08:25 AM.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,546 posts
Grayson

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Also, as corroborated by NORAD calling ICBM Missile Sites in Wyoming/Nebraska and that other state, ET was very fond of checking out Nukes, their nests and the security nexus of each capsule crew (two officers with keys) hunkered down some 150+ feet underground.

NORAD would call the security facility and ask them to go outside and look up, come back to the phone and tell NORAD what they saw...

Just saying. :Big Grin:

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:
That "other state" would be Whiteman AFB in Missouri.

Khaos

Khaos

What don't kill you make you more strong

• VIP Elite Member
  • 822 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Paranormal, ancient history, astromony, time travel, weather

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:
I've seen a few UFO's in my life. I don't believe aliens are behind them though. I think its something to do with the government. The Government does their best in covering it up. They don't want their secrets to fall into enemy hands. Area 51, I don't believe anything alien wise exists there. I think what they do there is test a lot of different types of military craft, new technology etc. Things that are state of the art and if they fell into our enemies hands, well pardon my language, but we're royally f***ed.

Do I believe aliens may have visited us at one point in the past? Yeah. I believe in the Ancient Astronaut theory. If you haven't heard of that, I suggest it. Its a great read and offers a lot of interesting information.

Do I think they visit us now? If they do, they don't let us know. Kind of like time travelers, if there are time travelers among us, I doubt they really would come out and say it. I think there's policies and rules with both groups. No contact at all.

When it comes to aliens for me. I do believe they exist however I feel the following:

- They exist but don't know we exist
- They exist and do know we exist and may have a desire to contact us, or maybe they already did (ancient astronauts)
- They exist, but have no desire to contact or visit us. I mean, we're not the most friendliest and peaceful species in the universe...

Expect nothing. I owe you nothing.

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An ET

• Country flag:
One thing I think odd, is most all the UFO craft, are so often different styles. Yes, I know orbs and lights in the dark sky are common, but when it comes to solid saucer type craft, it seems they are always different. If anything makes me doubt somewhat, it's this. I also wonder perhaps, if instead of ETs, they are more EDs, extra-dimensional?
True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Bigotry is believeing only your view is the correct one, and others are wrong.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
Don't obsess over me, that's weird. Discuss the topic please.

Grayson

Grayson

Cylokat, attack!

• Admin Staff
  • 10,169 posts
The Wahoonie

• I am: A Happy Guy

• Country flag:
Serious reply.

14th June 1996 at 7:16pm, I saw a UFO.

I live in a big town that is surrounded by sparsely populated agricultural land which lies within the beginnings of the Penines. There is a road which runs between two of the Penine foothills and back in 1996 it wasn't a busy road. This is starting to sound like the beginning of the Invaders. I was driving home from work when I felt a deep vibration in the air, the structure of the car, coming up through the seat and making a 'whum-whum' noise through the car stereo speakers. And then over the crest of the hill to the east came the strangest of airborne vehicles I have ever seen. It looked like an assembly of long hexagonal crystals thrown together and connected somewhere around a central core. They just radiated out from some point of connection. They weren't all the same length and this thing almost looked like it was tumbling through the air.

I was traveling south to north with the evening sun behind me. It was traveling east to west from my right to my left and was almost above me. I craned my neck out of the drivers side window to get a better view of it. It could've been 1,000 meters across, or 10 as I had no reference to draw the scale from. I couldn't tell you if it was crystalline, or metal, whether it glowed or just glistened in the sun. I was doing 70mph along a long arc to the west and it shot straight over me.

Period of encounter: 18 seconds of vibration and noise, with about 7 seconds of sighted travel. I took a B class road at the next turnoff and drove up the second hill to try and get a second sighting. Nothing, and it's all flatland out to the sea from here. In fact, from that hill you can see all the way out over the Mersey river to the mountains of Wales. That's a good distance too, roughly 30 miles as the crow flies.

It was too wierd. Maybe I was tired and daydreaming. I dunno.
<p><span style="color:#b22222;"><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms';"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>Let the thyit thpatter were it may.</strong></span></span></span></p>

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,531 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
There are apparently many different visiting species. No a Mig doesn't completely look like an F22 or a WW2 Zero. Though similar, very different.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,531 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
No Daydream Grayson. If I am mad as a Hatter so be it. Though I believe what I've seen.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList