Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do You Believe That Alien Visitations, Abductions And Ufo's Really Occur?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Please Make Your Choice Before Reading The Article (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Do Alien Visitations, Abductions and UFO's Really Occur?

1. Voted Yes. I do. I have seen a UFO. (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Yes. I have been abducted. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Yes I have seen an Alien(s) (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Voted Yes I believe, but I have not seen anything. (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

5. No. It is all a government plot. (0 votes [0.00%])

6. No. It is all a figment of the imagination. (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Electra

Electra

Cell Member

• 59 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:
Thousands of people, have claimed to have seen a UFO, some have claimed to have actually seen Aliens, and others claim that they have been abducted, the following article sheds a new claim on the Alien, UFO, Abduction phenomena.

Please read the following article, ONLY after you have made your selection in the above poll.

And let us know your thoughts, now that you have read the article.

Have your views changed? Or do you still stand by your choice?

And WHY?

Thank you for your time in participating.

7 people were contacted by "aliens" during an experiment conducted by the OOBE Research Center at UCLA. It was the first experiment to ever prove that close encounters with UFOs and extraterrestrials are a product of the human mind.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) - Oct 25, 2011 -
20 volunteers assembled at UCLA on October 7th, 2011. They were instructed to perform a specific procedure upon overnight and early-morning awakenings over the next few days. More than half of the volunteers experienced at least one full or partial out-of-body experience as a result. 7 of them made visual contact with UFOs or extraterrestrials. Meanwhile, the sensations they described were identical to those of accounts by "alien abduction survivors". By some estimates, up to one million Americans experience such encounters every year.

According to the researchers, the term "out-of-body experience" is used to refer to the sensation of having left the body, and not a real exit of some essence from the physical body - although this is just the impression often had by test subjects.

The fact that UFOs and extraterrestrials may be deliberately encountered in a controlled manner and within a few days proves that such experiences are a product of the human brain. Experiment author Michael Raduga explained, "We tried to right a common misconception with this experiment - the issue at hand isn't extraterrestrials, but hidden human abilities. If you've encountered UFOs or aliens after sitting or lying down, it can now be unequivocally stated that you've had a spontaneous out-of-body experience. We have proven this."

It has long been theorized that encounters with extraterrestrials are nearly always the result of spontaneous out-of-body experience. However, scientific proof would have to wait until the discovery of methods for inducing the out-of-body state. In September 2007, the OOBE Research Center started to conduct hundreds of experiments on thousands of people in 5 countries. That work resulted in the development of a procedure allowing anyone to have an out-of-body experience within the first several attempts. This procedure in turn allowed for the OOBE theory of extraterrestrial encounters to be tested and proven correct. The experiment was led by Michael Raduga, founder and head of the OOBE Research Center, as well as the author of 10 published books, the best-known of which is School of Out-of-Body Travel. A Practical Guidebook, freely available online. PDF

A full report:http://research.obe4...ufo-experiment/

Alien Abduction Experiment Press Release PDF

School of Out-of-Body Travel. A Practical Guidebook (free).

Source: http://www.prlog.org... ... -ucla.html

Conclusion: We have proven this."

It has long been theorized that encounters with extraterrestrials are nearly always the result of spontaneous out-of-body experience

Source: http://research.obe4...ufo-experiment/

--------------------------------

I have been informed by the Producers of Inception Radio Network that Michael Raduga will be guest on Project White Paper radio show that will air on Sunday 9th Nov 2011 at 9pm EDT. 2am GMT. This information has not been released on the Inception Radio Network website yet. You are hearing this first hand from me. It will be interesting to hear what Michael has to say on this subject.

There is bound to be conflicts in what people believe or claim to know. The chat room at Inception is bound to go wild with disagreements with confrontational questions aimed at the guest... So if you visit to join in the banter,
get your questions ready to present to Michael Raduga. it proves to be an interesting Sunday night.

Edited by Electra, 30 October 2011 - 01:31 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,389 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Trust me I'm trying my damnedest for OBEs. The legitimate kind. My experiences were with friends who witnessed the exact same things.

Thanks for the post Electra! Could definitely get interesting.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

Aravind Dealan-de

Aravind Dealan-de

ॐ Earth Momma Goddess ॐ

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 3,439 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:Spirituality, Holistic Health/Wellness, Reiki/Energy Work, Outdoors, survival. Historical Reenactment. ॐ

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
you forgot the option "I believe in ufo's/aliens, but haven't had an encounter" in your poll.
Imperfection is Beauty Madness is Genius
It's better to be Absolutely Ridiculous Than Absolutely Boring

Those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music! ~Nietzsche

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. ~Haruki Murakami

Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect.
~ Chief Seattle, 1854 ~

Electra

Electra

Cell Member

• 59 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

you forgot the option "I believe in ufo's/aliens, but haven't had an encounter" in your poll.

Sorry, yes I did and just noticed and added it, just before you submitted this post.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Aravind Dealan-de

Aravind Dealan-de

ॐ Earth Momma Goddess ॐ

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 3,439 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:Spirituality, Holistic Health/Wellness, Reiki/Energy Work, Outdoors, survival. Historical Reenactment. ॐ

• Country flag:
Thank you! I'll respond as soon as I have a chance to read & reflect on the article Posted Image

Those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music! ~Nietzsche

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. ~Haruki Murakami

All things connect.
~ Chief Seattle, 1854 ~

Electra

Electra

Cell Member

• 59 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

Thank you! I'll respond as soon as I have a chance to read & reflect on the article Posted Image

Ah ha, but the object of the poll is to make your vote before reading the article. and then having read the article, the object is to see if you falter from your first choice.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Aravind Dealan-de

Aravind Dealan-de

ॐ Earth Momma Goddess ॐ

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 3,439 posts
Totally Scrotnig

• Country flag:
already voted, haven't read it yet. Have a good bit of knowledge of OOBE's from my reiki mentor, so I might be able to offer a slightly different perspective to the whole thing Posted Image

All things connect.
~ Chief Seattle, 1854 ~

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
Okay, my house is like Grand Central Station right now and I'm getting distracted every 2 seconds, but I'm not understanding the article, I don't get how seeing a UFO equals an out of body experience.

A couple hundred people saw a UFO in East Liverpool once, from different angles and distances. Did we all have an OBE and see exactly the same thing?

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

Tim502

Tim502

Conspirator

• 281 posts
Nuff said
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: An ET

• Country flag:
I do believe, but I have never seen anything.

One thing that does irk me, is it seems all the craft sighting are different crafts, and I mean photos too. I think if they all were of the same craft, it would hold more validity. But I still believe it's out there.

I also think such things may be all around us, yet most people don't have the "sight" to see them. They could use cloaking devices also. But I do think we generally, have type of veil over our consciousness, and if it was removed, we'd see things, and see things very differently.
True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Bigotry is believeing only your view is the correct one, and others are wrong.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
Don't obsess over me, that's weird. Discuss the topic please.

Electra

Electra

Cell Member

• 59 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

I have been informed by the Producers of Inception Radio Network that Michael Raduga will be guest on Project White Paper radio show that will air on Sunday 9th Nov 2011 at 9pm EDT. 2am GMT. This information has not been released on the Inception Radio Network website yet. You are hearing this first hand from me. It will be interesting to hear what Michael has to say on this subject.

There is bound to be conflicts in what people believe or claim to know. The chat room at Inception is bound to go wild with disagreements with confrontational questions aimed at the guest... So if you visit to join in the banter,
get your questions ready to present to Michael Raduga. it proves to be an interesting Sunday night.

I don't know where my head was when I posted this, but I have just realised that I said 9th November was on a Sunday, it is not it is Wednesday. How the flip did I do that?

Anyway
I hope to see some of you there.This Wednesday.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList