Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Virginia Earthquake

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

xDrFirefly

xDrFirefly

██████ ███████

• VIP Elite Member
  • 1,669 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:... Lost ...I'm a Revolutionist Sir Rev. Justyn J. M. of Mavis, Archbaron of Mavis, Co-Founder and Deacon/Druid of Christ's Starship to the Apocalypse Future Dictator of Antarctica & Keeper of the Secrets of the Internet
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: A DOT Watcher

• Country flag:
I'm not talked about it much, mainly because I was in the car in Roanoke taking my GF to the airport, so I didn't feel it. I did feel the digital footprint it left though, with my cell phone acting up. and how it continues to act up when another, quake happens.

It made a larger crack in my house, which happens to be build in c.1897. I'd detected the last few quakes, ( mainly due to the weird activities my chickens do ) I might have felt the other larger one.

But, my point to all of this is, the buzz in these areas now is it was a prequake, that due to the fracking, or mountaintop removal, there may have been a change in the pressure that the fault had on it, this would account for it actvities as of late.

My OSU masters Geology friend doesn't have access to any good data, and doesnt thing I have anything to ponder, let alone worry about, but I think different. There has been a lot of strange things in the past 2 weeks, from lost animals, or weird activity on cell phone, and internet. We will see, we will see

Cheers

dr FF

Posted Image

"In dark and difficult times ahead, you must choice between what is right and what is easy!"

"One of the principal function of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable to inflict upon our enemies." -Brave New World

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Ben Franklin

The Fourth Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList