Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Conspiracies Are True

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Sennin

Sennin

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Free to Speak here

• Country flag:

I was just interested in how telling the future for a living was going. Sorry if thats a sore subject with you, but you were the one who originally brought it up right in the beginning of your very first post. Was just curious how it all worked out.

Not your business at all.

However, you're in my ignored list now, go trolling somewhere else.

BM doesn't Troll Sennin.

I think that he was just curious and, yes, most of us are skeptical of anything that is out of the ordinary. You fit that definition and from what I can see, you have been treated with respect here. It wouldn't hurt to think before you post and don't just react because you think people are slamming you. We are not, but we are curious about what you do and why. So, cut us some slack please. Posted Image

I picked up irony in his posts, and I usually don't use irony when talking about things people consider serious, or important.

Sennin, curious as to which specific demons. I actually know a little bit about this. Which ones summoned and why?

DW

In order to read the future: Balam, Flauros (he also protects against enemies), Ipes (also for help during occultism), Murmur (also to talk with the dead), Phoenix, Plutos (also to talk with the dead), Haiwas (also for help with occultism).

To fight against enemies: Andras, Halphas, Lerajie, Sabnak.

I tried with Belzebub and Belfagor but I am not strong enough.

But I very very rarely summon a demon, I made a "pact" with those demons, in order to gain abilities and their assistance.

Good day.

Let me introduce myself first, I'm a young man from Italy, I'm a hermit and I practice divination, occultism and black magic, I "tell the future" for a living and I study paranormal in order to understand events that cannot be explained and the existence of a supreme being or an afterlife.

I put the expression "tell the future" between brackets because I don't think there's a real chance to predict what is going to happen to a particular person in regards to a particular event, what I can tell are what I call "macromovements" or "macrochanges", events on a larger scale that may influence one's life, by telling the person how the world will change, world intended both in a larger way, as our entire planet, and also in a smaller way, meaning the situation close to the person, I will put he/she who asks me in the position to reconsider his/her plans about the future. It happened to me to make correct predictions about a particular person or a particular event, but it is extremely tyring, physically and mentally.

I do not cast curses for money, even if I am able to, because my black magic is based on negative emotions, and I am unable to feel negative emotions towards someone I do not know or that has not harmed me personally, so, basically, if I'd ask money for a spell, or ritual, I'd just being ripping someone off.

Now, let's go back to conspiracies.

I work closely with a person who, besides being an astrologist and a reader of tarots, is a living conspiracies encyclopedia, we confronted mine and his predictions, and we saw that they coincide with those conspiracies that see a shady group of extremely rich and powerful people attempting to influence governments.

I'm here to learn more and see where this, the coincidence between our predictions and events, can go.

Thanks

Do you dabble in 'dark matter' or are you just for love and good vibrations ? Please may i ask what your thoughts are on the biggest conspiracy known to man at this time ?

Let's say that I don't wear a white hat, I don't hesitate if I have to hurt someone for my personal gain, or to obtain vengeance, obviously I don't abuse magic, it must be used only for important things.

If by biggest conspiracy you mean the one involving the banks and finance, I think that big corporations are scheming, and have been doing this for a while, in order to obtain entire populations easier to blackmail, it's not just about money, it's about power and influence, they just want to run countries in the background.

I find this obscene, it is obscene even by my standards, it is really bad, and I think they are succeeding, the poorer a country is the easier is for them to impose their rules.

baudmiksen

baudmiksen

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• Admin Staff
  • 3,587 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:

I was just interested in how telling the future for a living was going. Sorry if thats a sore subject with you, but you were the one who originally brought it up right in the beginning of your very first post. Was just curious how it all worked out.

Not your business at all.

However, you're in my ignored list now, go trolling somewhere else.

BM doesn't Troll Sennin.

I think that he was just curious and, yes, most of us are skeptical of anything that is out of the ordinary. You fit that definition and from what I can see, you have been treated with respect here. It wouldn't hurt to think before you post and don't just react because you think people are slamming you. We are not, but we are curious about what you do and why. So, cut us some slack please. Posted Image

I picked up irony in his posts, and I usually don't use irony when talking about things people consider serious, or important.

Irony is just honesty with the volume cranked up. -George Saunders

I've been put on ignore and called a troll by a fellow who claims to make a living off people by telling them the future gleaned from demons, and other assorted detective like work. It doesn't get much more serious than that.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,541 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

Let's say that I don't wear a white hat, I don't hesitate if I have to hurt someone for my personal gain, or to obtain vengeance, obviously I don't abuse magic, it must be used only for important things.

That pretty much says it all doesn't it. You see nothing wrong with manipulating the dark side for your own personal gain and revenge and foolishly view them as "important". It matters not if what you have wrought is real in the sense that most can grasp, like reaching for an object on the table. Do as thou wilt. And you have. The real question of the matter is, have you yourself created a counter part of the self on the astral by your attention and belief system, or have you merely contacted some bored astral entity with nothing better to do than play demon for you.

However, either way that may be, you may have forgotten the balance that is LAW here and within yourself. This is something that no matter how you try, tipping the scales in either direction, because YOU directed that energy regardless of how you believe the instrument of that energy plays it out, the fact remains that it started from you.

Each of us must come to that crux of the road where they must decide whether or not one thing or another is useful in getting closer to the source from which we all sprung.

From my own experience it matters not how "powerful" you view yourself to be, or that you can convince your self that you are more powerful than the demons that allow you to believe you are controlling them, if in fact they are real and not a manifestation of your own creation. In certain circles, the act of coveting or seeking power is itself a trap.

I know of something similar that are basically guardians, their sole job to challenge from one plane to the next one. Your state of consciousness and reaction to the test determine whether or not you pass on. Even that may be part and parcel of Soul's own creation as the whole bottom line to all of this is learning to work with and be part of the creative principle. Reading about painting or sculpting or tossing bottles against a wall is quite different from getting paint on you and everything else, acquiring splinters or clay under your nails and all over or ducking glass shards and getting *caught* at it. The doing teaches what reading and believing what is read can not.

However, to return full circle to your own words indicates to me that you may have well spent an inordinate time, effort and energy going into a very fancy dead end that only you will be able to extricate yourself from.

Concepts like Revenge and the Hurting Others For Personal Gain, speak more of your actual state of consciousness than any other thing you have professed.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Sennin

Sennin

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

That pretty much says it all doesn't it. You see nothing wrong with manipulating the dark side for your own personal gain and revenge and foolishly view them as "important". It matters not if what you have wrought is real in the sense that most can grasp, like reaching for an object on the table. Do as thou wilt. And you have. The real question of the matter is, have you yourself created a counter part of the self on the astral by your attention and belief system, or have you merely contacted some bored astral entity with nothing better to do than play demon for you.

However, either way that may be, you may have forgotten the balance that is LAW here and within yourself. This is something that no matter how you try, tipping the scales in either direction, because YOU directed that energy regardless of how you believe the instrument of that energy plays it out, the fact remains that it started from you.

Each of us must come to that crux of the road where they must decide whether or not one thing or another is useful in getting closer to the source from which we all sprung.

From my own experience it matters not how "powerful" you view yourself to be, or that you can convince your self that you are more powerful than the demons that allow you to believe you are controlling them, if in fact they are real and not a manifestation of your own creation. In certain circles, the act of coveting or seeking power is itself a trap.

I know of something similar that are basically guardians, their sole job to challenge from one plane to the next one. Your state of consciousness and reaction to the test determine whether or not you pass on. Even that may be part and parcel of Soul's own creation as the whole bottom line to all of this is learning to work with and be part of the creative principle. Reading about painting or sculpting or tossing bottles against a wall is quite different from getting paint on you and everything else, acquiring splinters or clay under your nails and all over or ducking glass shards and getting *caught* at it. The doing teaches what reading and believing what is read can not.

However, to return full circle to your own words indicates to me that you may have well spent an inordinate time, effort and energy going into a very fancy dead end that only you will be able to extricate yourself from.

Concepts like Revenge and the Hurting Others For Personal Gain, speak more of your actual state of consciousness than any other thing you have professed.

I'm not sure I've grasped the correct concept you're expressing, but I'll answer anyway, you'll correct me in case I didn't understand what you mean.

You're raising an ethical point, and that's perfectly legitimate.

I don't use my "magic" for just anything, it's not like if a Jeovah's Witness comes to my door at 8am on a Saturday morning I'll try to kill them, or if I get rejected by a girl I try to make her go insane, or if I don't get a job I'll try to ruin the company that rejected me, those are petty matters, there's indeed a limit.

But there are more important matters, like someone trying to screw you, getting screwed by a dishonest person, or someone trying to deceive you, or someone who's actively working against you and trying to ruin something legitimate, legal and honest that you've created, just to "steal" it for himself; in my view those are important matters.

This is all subjective obviously, I'm not saying that what I consider important should be considered important by everybody else; that's why when someone asks me to teach him/her I want to evaluate the person, understand why this person wants to learn, I don't want to have some mythomaniac going around babbling about demons, magic, curses, etc, telling people about me, about what I do, the more I am in the shadows the better, I don't like being public, I'm very discrete and the least "social" I can be, you don't give a gun to a criminal, in the same way you don't give knowledge to someone that the next day will be cursing just about anybody, you don't give "instruments" to those who will not use them in the correct way.

Do not abuse your own powers, that's the first rule. And I do not abuse my abilities at all.

There's also a border between reality and magic, you must remain skeptical all the time, unless you'll end up consider your self a demi-god, and at that point you're pretty much insane; but you still have to believe in yourself, if you don't believe in your own abilities, and in what you're doing, it's useless for you to keep doing this, just like anything else in life, believe you can do it, be confident, but never think that because you're confident you're good at something.

The real question of the matter is, have you yourself created a counter part of the self on the astral by your attention and belief system, or have you merely contacted some bored astral entity with nothing better to do than play demon for you.

If I understand this correctly, this is an ethernal question, like "God exists?" or "Is there something after death?". Everyone that practices magic, occultism, or anything pertaining to the supernatural, wonders this very question "Am I really doing this, or these are just coincidences?", if you think it's just a matter of coincidence, then you stop dealing with the supernatural, unless you must maintain a realistic point of view, probably what happened was not entirely due to you, but in some way you might have triggered it, maybe exploiting an already existing situation, or weakness.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,541 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:
""I don't hesitate if I have to hurt someone for my personal gain, or to obtain vengeance, obviously I don't abuse magic, it must be used only for important things.""......

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
Are you sure you're actually using magic?

I ask this because a very long time ago I discovered that if someone fucked with me, within 6 months their life wasn't worth living, or if a business they'd go belly up within a year and a half.

I thought I had some sort of psycopathic guardian angel for a while there.

But what was really going on was that these individuals/ bosses were fucking with everybody, and one by one everybody stopped associating with them. They created their own exile.

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

1quasar1

1quasar1

Pachydems & Hippocrats Suck

• 1,091 posts
Frude dude
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: Naughty

• Country flag:

I ask this because a very long time ago I discovered that if someone fucked with me, within 6 months their life wasn't worth living, or if a business they'd go belly up within a year and a half.

But what was really going on was that these individuals/ bosses were fucking with everybody, and one by one everybody stopped associating with them. They created their own exile.

Don't you just love the magic!? Works for me...
Posted Image

Sennin

Sennin

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

""I don't hesitate if I have to hurt someone for my personal gain, or to obtain vengeance, obviously I don't abuse magic, it must be used only for important things.""......

Yes.

I think I've clarified that in the previous post, haven't I?

That's The Question.

Is it just karma, coincidence, fate, or magic?

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,541 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:

Yes.

I think I've clarified that in the previous post, haven't I?

No you haven't. To use the concepts and exact terms Not Hesitating, To Obtain Vengeance and Hurting Someone For Personal Gain using what you refer to as "magic", for me, means that you haven't learned any of worth and I therefore and automatically question your claims to anything. It's like a practitioner of Santeria priest trying to convince me that he or she is doing "Gods Work" when plainly it's 100% of the dark side. Whether or not you are able to manifest demons, lesser mortals or astral plane university drop outs, the common sense of the reality of the matter is glaringly obvious.

Why should Souls on another plane be not only subservient, but at the beck and call to a Soul on a plane below them? Can you as a 5th grader get college students to believe that you are "more powerful than them", therefore they must obey you and do your bidding?

See, in the 16th and 17th century when that list of almost complete and the complete Goetia / names of the 72 demons, much was missing in the way of understanding Karma, Reincarnation and Quantum Mechanics. Fear And Loathing Of Common Sense as it were.

All of this nonsense started from the histories of Solomon where, if I'm not mistaken, Solomon was given a ring that allowed him to summon Nephilhim, ANGELS, not demons, lesser, greater, kings, dukes, jack of clubs or the joker. There is a great difference between the concept of using Black Magic and what Solomon was purported to have done due to the actions of God.

Again, the head of, Fear And Loathing Of Common Sense as it were, rears it's ugly head and it's exactly like time travel and having the ability to go back and muck about what was already written. To be Blunt, what God do YOU know, that would allow us monkey boys here to open up gates from the "lower astral hells" to the physical plane, and allow entities that have alread left this plane to muck about here serving your desires?

I remember when I spent my $18.50 for a copy of the Lesser Keys of Solomon and The "Books" Of Solomon" Oh what heady days, to THINK what power laid dormant in the drawings, pentagrams and Zodiac chicken scratches... Lets see, that would have been about, 1975. Probably before you were even a gleam in your parents eyes. One thing hasn't changed though, playing patty cake with astral entities isn't worth a hill of beans because they are there for a reason just as you are here for a reason.

If it's any consolation, you can hang out in bars where smoking is still allowed and you can spy some of them feeding off of the vibrations of heavy smokers & drinkers blacked out and navigating on auto pilot. Its a gas if you know what to look for. They feed off of your energy because it's not served where they are from and obviously, they never finished their karmatic lesson with whatever draws them.

To be honest, if you profess the ability of manipulating the negative side of force, the dark side. There is no light when it comes to concepts like vengeance, visiting harm upon another Soul for your own personal gain. That is destructive and 180 degrees diametrically opposed to Spirit and the Light side of force.

Those two indicators are automatic, level of consciousness and spiritual GPS's.

Grimoires:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimoire

Short Notes History:

Grimoire's are very interesting books. Is the information in them true? Who knows?
They are books about magic basically, so I guess it depends on whether the person reading them believes that magic is real, or just an illusion.
Here's a brief listing of some Grimoire's, you'll notice that the Key of Solomon is one of the more recent, I think it owes it's popularity to Alistair Crowley, he seems to have had a hand in translating the English versions, but I could be wrong.

Hermetic Era - 332 B.C.E to 500 C.E.
Egyptian Book of the Dead
Papyrus of Abaris
The Greek Magical Papyri

-Dark Ages Era - 476 C.E. to 1000 C.E.
The Enchiridion of Pope Leo - Rome 1523- collections of prayers given to Charlemagne by Pope Leo III in the year 800 C.E.
Lactanitus in 3rd century C.E. & Cyril of Alexandria in 5th century C.E., -Hermes Trismegitus
The Sworn Book of Honorius the Magician - 2 original manuscript before 13th century
The Sword of Moses ,ancient Hebrew ,possibly Aramaic date back to the 10th century C.E.
Sefer HaBahir or Bahir - Book of the Brightness -anonymous mystical work -first published in 12-th century
Sefer Raziel HaMalakh - Book of Raziel the Angel - hebrew & aramaic is a medieval grimoire -13th century manuscript

-Medieval Era - 1000 C.E. to 1453
Picatrix - The Aim of the Sage al-Majriti, Maslamati ibn Ahmad dated circa 1004-7 ,translated in latin in 1256
Albertus Magus - produced works from circa 1200 to his death 1280
Agrippa carried over the work of his mentor, Johannes Trithemius -most famous and notorious work ,the three books of his Steganographia or Secret Writing ,Liber octa quaestionum ad Maximilianum Caesarem de fide et intellectu ( deals with demons,sorcery,witchcraft )
The Book of Abramelin by Abraham of Worms ( between 1387 and 1427 ) first codex Gulficus Anno 1608
H.Cornelius Agrippa - Three Books of Occult Philosophy ( written from 1609 to 1510 )

-Renaissance Era - 1460 C.E. to 1600 C.E.

Clavicula Solomonis or The Key of Solomon the King -medieval references to a Clavicula Salomonis and Sigillium Salomonis dated back to 1456
Grimoirium Verum published in the year 1517 by Alibeck the Egyptian at Memphis or Grimoirium Verum - The True Grimoire The Most Approved Keys of Solomon Mthe Hebrew Rabbi ,translated by Plangiere Jesuit Dominicane
Arbatel de Magia Veterum - Arbatel appeared in latin in 1575 ( author unknown )
Theosophia Pneumatica
The Sword of Moses - 13th - 14th century manuscript
Grand Grimoire & Arbatel of Magic produced around 1575
Pseudomonarchia Daemonum ( Liber officiorum spirituum ) by Johann Weyer 1563
Heptameron or Magical Elements - circa 1655 by Peter de Abano ( earliest edition appears in 1496 )
The Lesser Key I - date back to 1531 ( Ars Almadel, Ars Notoria , Ars Paulina )
Enochian Magic - Dee & Kelly ( worked together from 1582 to 1587 ) - Mysteriourum Libri Quinque ,Mysteriorum Liber Sextus et Sanctus ,Holy Table ,Tabula Bonorum angelorum invocationes ,etc.
Secret Grimoire of Turiel circa 1518
Sefer hsYashar or "Book of the Upright" from the Amoraim period 1st & 2nd centuries (not known to be still in existence! )
The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses - translated from a text written in the Cuthan-Samaritan language extinct in the 12th century ,no manuscript older than 1849
Sefer ha-Levanah - The book of the Moon - extremely rare book ,the only copy is found in Cambridge University

http://www.unexplain...pic=32680&st=30

After 30 some years of being a seeker, a few things become apparent. First and formost, Human Kind's GREATEST down fall is that they refuse to understand how powerful they are, because they are Soul. What is wrought must be reaped. That is Law. The above mentioned demons, entities and what ever may very well be the creation of the practitioner him/her self. The lack of awareness and thus consciousness allowed for a fertile ground to make stuff up lacking that ring.

Delve long enough in paths of Light and you will find a common denominator, the higher or farther one progresses on the path, the less they want anything to do with acquiring or seeking "power". It comes automatically and It's already there and may well be what fuels the divine comedy we know as learning.

It's already enough of a bitch to deal with without exacerbating the issue and seeking more when there's no space for it.

Where are you going to put the water of life you foolishly sought when the vessel you hold on the inner, is already full?

Sennin

Sennin

Cell Member

• 17 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
Well, I've never said I'm on the rightful side, I've said since the beginning of my experience here that what I do is based on negativity, and that I accept that I have a heart for it.

I think I'll quote myself here

• Black magic and occultism mean dealing with negative forces, so you must have a heart for it, I highly doubt that a person who is naturally good willed, a nice person, will be able to practice black magic and occultism; also because with black magic you want bad things to happen to others for your personal gain, you send negativity into other people's lives, like "you'll lose your job so I can get it", or "You two will break up and then I'll show up", or "I don't like you, I'll have you fall ill or die", or "you don't love me, die!", whereas with white magic you try to attract positive energy to you, in order to boost your actual capabilities, with white magic is like "I can't get that girl, let's use a spell to make me more attractive, or to make me fall in love with me", or "I can't get a job, let's use this spell so I'll be better at what I do", or "I don't like you, I'll use this spell and try to make you change, maybe to become nicer", or "you don't love me, i'll have you fall in love with me". In the end you're still using supernatural energies for you personal gain, the end is the same, the means are different.

They don't supply energy to me, I get energy from the nature or from other people, I basically act as a medium, I contact the demons with which I've made a pact in the past, in order to gain certain abilities, and I try to obtain what I want, that may be predictions or other things, but most of the time I rely on meditation without contacting them, I ask them assistance only when what I sense is not clear to me, the same with spells/curses, I rely on my own abilities, if I see that it didn't went as planned then, and only then, and only if that's really important to me, I'll seek the assistance from a demon.

If we're still misunderstanding each other, please be more direct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList