Our predictions, which of course are no science, you always have to be a little skeptical or otherwise you'll lose contact with reality, clearly see a period of great unrest in my country beginning in 2013 (but from what I see I think it may happen sooner), this unrest will spread to the whole world which, by 2015, will be engulfed in unrest, basically people will divide into 4 categories:
The super rich will try to fight with all their power everyone except the people in the 1st category, even if those people will have been deprived of a good share of civil liberties and chances of a better future.
- Those who believe that through hardwork they can still become rich, and they will keep serving the super-rich and their goals;
- Those who will start class warfare, both in a peaceful way, by voting parties advocating class warfare, and in a violent way, organizing riots, no terrorism, but pure guerrilla warfare, like London, Athens and Paris;
- Those who will isolate themselves, trying to substain themselves, depriving themselves of many modern technology, possibly creating communities, inspired to the old Soviet Kolkhoz, basically abandoning society, joining religious and new age groups, or simply founding closed communities;
- Those advocating and seeking, peacefully, a system based on network societies;
By 2018 the other 3 movements will realize that nothing will change unless they unite and attempt a coup d'état to break the course of power in major countries.
Western society will experience civil wars, the super rich will receive limited help by the new superpower China because they fear they will lose important commercial partners and they wouldn't want to deal with societies based on ethics, morals and principles, but the Chinese people will not agree to sending soldiers, resources and money to others, they will prefer not to stick their nose in others' business, so the government won't be able to offer ample resources.
By 2018/2020 the conspiracies will be clear to the vast majority of people, as well as the curse represented by the financial system and the banks, the curse of libertarianism, the elections in Western countries will see the parties advocating new socialism and network society as winners, and they will restructure western countries on a federal basis, very local oriented, with local communities able to act independently from the centrali government who will have limited power, the communities will favor production over work, and common good over private interests, there will also be massive expropriation of estate, means of production and funds.
Basically the financial system will collapse and communities will try to become as self sufficient as possible, this will also mean a poorer and simpler life.
The Internet will play a huge part, especially in conveing information and knowledge.
China, Russia, India, UAE will become the new capitalist center of the world, while Central and Southern Europe will mostly devote to the new system; Northern Europe, North America, South America Oceania, Japan, Germany will incorporate more neo socialist principles while maintaning a system based on private property and private entrepreneurship, but with far more regulations.
The financial system and the banking industries will be wiped out from almost the entire world, except the new capitalist paradies and Northern Europe, North America, South America Oceania, Japan, Germany where they will be heavily and strictly regulated, the latters will also avoid the constitution of "too big to fail" groups.
As for the candidate, I'll say Rick Perry with the help from the Tea Party (watch out for them, they're the fundamentalist slaves of the conspirators, they do pose a great danger).
- I have to ask, do your demons supply energy to you? As you said previously, you are basically negative energy based, did I read that correctly?
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you rely on your demons for input when you are reading the future?
- Do you agree that Free Will determines the future more than predictions and therefore no thing is set in stone so it can go in any direction?
- Do you accept that the more negative channels out there create more negative energy and vice versa for positive energy?
Interesting questions indeed.
- Black magic and occultism mean dealing with negative forces, so you must have a heart for it, I highly doubt that a person who is naturally good willed, a nice person, will be able to practice black magic and occultism; also because with black magic you want bad things to happen to others for your personal gain, you send negativity into other people's lives, like "you'll lose your job so I can get it", or "You two will break up and then I'll show up", or "I don't like you, I'll have you fall ill or die", or "you don't love me, die!", whereas with white magic you try to attract positive energy to you, in order to boost your actual capabilities, with white magic is like "I can't get that girl, let's use a spell to make me more attractive, or to make me fall in love with me", or "I can't get a job, let's use this spell so I'll be better at what I do", or "I don't like you, I'll use this spell and try to make you change, maybe to become nicer", or "you don't love me, i'll have you fall in love with me". In the end you're still using supernatural energies for you personal gain, the end is the same, the means are different.
They don't supply energy to me, I get energy from the nature or from other people, I basically act as a medium, I contact the demons with which I've made a pact in the past, in order to gain certain abilities, and I try to obtain what I want, that may be predictions or other things, but most of the time I rely on meditation without contacting them, I ask them assistance only when what I sense is not clear to me, the same with spells/curses, I rely on my own abilities, if I see that it didn't went as planned then, and only then, and only if that's really important to me, I'll seek the assistance from a demon.
- I'd say 3, most of the times I act on my own, I use my own energy, or energy I gain from nature or from other people.
When you make a pact, or contract, with a demon, you do that in order to gain the abilities that demon carries, or to seek his continous assistance during your practice, so that you won't have to rely on them everytime you do something, but the more you rely on a demon, the more you summon a demon, the easier will be for the demon to take you over.
- Yes, totally.
I believe that predictions rely on your energy and the energy that surrounds you, the more energy you can get in contact with, the more accurate the prediction will be, but, as I said, it's no science, there are thousands of chances, of events, that can change the future.
It's something like a detective, you evaluate the situation based on the evidence available at the moment. That's why I'm always skeptical about predictions, unless, you will eventually lose contact with reality, it's just like a person who asks me about their job, if he/she will get the job, I can read the energies and tell this person "Yes, you will get the job", but there's nothing I can do if this person will behave in an unappropriate way and won't get the job. This is also why predictions tend to be pretty vague, you can't be too specific because it is impossible to take into consideration all the things that can go wrong or that can change everything.
- Yes, that's true.
As I said before, I'm particulary good at predicting bad things, because I rely on negative energy, my own negative energy and the abilities granted to me by negative forces, I don't discard at all that my predictions could be influenced by those negative energies, therefore I may see things worse than they may actually be. When you are a negative energy based person, using black magic and occultism, it's just amplified negativity. For example, my mother is a very positive person, she's a very faithful person, so most of the times her predictions are positive, she always sees a positive outcome.
Edited by Sennin, 18 August 2011 - 11:47 PM.