Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

David Starkey's 'racist' ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rebu Reniets

Rebu Reniets

.:.

• VIP Elite Member
  • 444 posts
The dogs bollox
  • Interests:Anything Digital..
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: A DOT Watcher

• Country flag:
Posted Image
RACIST ?
You Decide !
David Starkey's 'racist' remarks spark online petition for public apology
'I hear David Starkey's making meringues this Sunday morning, but he's having some trouble separating the whites.'
More on the story here
NewsNight Video here

Edited by Ubersteiner, 14 August 2011 - 01:31 PM.

Posted Image
THE DARK AGES STILL REIGN
over all humanity, and the depth and persistence of this domination are only now becoming clear.
This Dark Ages prison has no steel bars, chains, or locks.  Instead, it is locked by misorientation and built on misinformation.  Caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego, both warden an prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God.  All are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand. We are powerfully imprisoned in these Dark Ages simply by the terms in which we have been conditioned to think. R. Buckminsiter Fuller "Humans can adapt to the photon belt if given time to do so, it's the suddenness which can be devastating."...sterilization could occur,impaired brain function and blindness could result. Hatonn

v o t e

1quasar1

1quasar1

Pachydems & Hippocrats Suck

• 1,091 posts
Frude dude

• I am: Naughty

• Country flag:
The underlying issues are not being addressed. Poverty and many other social factors create racism and hatred. We look for differences to separate ourselves from "the others" and skin color is only one way in which we do it; religion is another big one. The poster of this video made this comment and I would agree:

"whether starkey was being racist or not, he is a clever man and should know better than to say stupid things like this."

Talk like this can only inflame the situation and is reckless in my opinion. We really need to work on the causes and not the symptoms.
Posted Image

Rebu Reniets

Rebu Reniets

• VIP Elite Member
  • 444 posts
The dogs bollox

• Country flag:

The underlying issues are not being addressed. Poverty and many other social factors create racism and hatred. We look for differences to separate ourselves from "the others" and skin color is only one way in which we do it; religion is another big one. The poster of this video made this comment and I would agree:

"whether starkey was being racist or not, he is a clever man and should know better than to say stupid things like this."

Talk like this can only inflame the situation and is reckless in my opinion. We really need to work on the causes and not the symptoms.

Do you not think its too late now for this method of attack... ?

Posted Image
over all humanity, and the depth and persistence of this domination are only now becoming clear.
This Dark Ages prison has no steel bars, chains, or locks.  Instead, it is locked by misorientation and built on misinformation.  Caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego, both warden an prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God.  All are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand. We are powerfully imprisoned in these Dark Ages simply by the terms in which we have been conditioned to think. R. Buckminsiter Fuller "Humans can adapt to the photon belt if given time to do so, it's the suddenness which can be devastating."...sterilization could occur,impaired brain function and blindness could result. Hatonn

v o t e

1quasar1

1quasar1

• 1,091 posts
Frude dude

• Country flag:

I think it's never too late to learn although it always seems that way. This may very well calm down to a whisper but there's is an anger here you can feel across the pond. We saw this in the LA riots with the beating of Rodney King in 1992. I'm afraid that without jobs and living wages this will just become worse. Anger replaces rational thought and we see the results.
Posted Image

Rebu Reniets

Rebu Reniets

• VIP Elite Member
  • 444 posts
The dogs bollox

• Country flag:

I think it's never too late to learn although it always seems that way. This may very well calm down to a whisper but there's is an anger here you can feel across the pond. We saw this in the LA riots with the beating of Rodney King in 1992. I'm afraid that without jobs and living wages this will just become worse. Anger replaces rational thought and we see the results.

I like the way you think, Although looking at what happend here this week in UK. Things developed fast and a rapid revolt came about, with terrible destruction in a short space of time. If this continued just a few more days the country would be in chaos. Months to rebuild at huge costs the system cant outlay. Its a wonderful dream to think we have time to rebuild their intended mistakes, but time is against US as the people. There are generations of dumb fucks who are programed in mind to be manipulated and tortured... You read about the Z-O-M-B-I-E Headlines Breaking few months back ? Well this is their twisted way of explaining events about to unfold.

WE JUST EXPERIENCED EXACTLY WHAT THEY PLANNED !
-blood -zombies -bullshit, There was a message there we just failed to see what at the time.

If i were to be onest here this is icing on the cake.. Our deepest problems are hidden from a miss-instructed society of depraved people.

I'm Scared http://www.conspirac...tyle_emoticons/default/Whew.gif

Posted Image

v o t e

1quasar1

1quasar1

• 1,091 posts
Frude dude

• Country flag:

I like the way you think, Although looking at what happend here this week in UK. Things developed fast and a rapid revolt came about, with terrible destruction in a short space of time. If this continued just a few more days the country would be in chaos. Months to rebuild at huge costs the system cant outlay. Its a wonderful dream to think we have time to rebuild their intended mistakes, but time is against US as the people. There are generations of dumb fucks who are programed in mind to be manipulated and tortured... You read about the Z-O-M-B-I-E Headlines Breaking few months back ? Well this is their twisted way of explaining events about to unfold.

-blood -zombies -bullshit, There was a message there we just failed to see what at the time.

If i were to be onest here this is icing on the cake.. Our deepest problems are hidden from a miss-instructed society of depraved people.

One of the great things about belonging to a forum like this one is that we really become in tune with issues like this and are more able to respond accordingly; that is if you can weed through the bullshit as well. I would say there are many among us that view the majority of the population as clueless to what is happening on an everyday bases to define, herd and separate us. I wouldn't call them zombies yet, but they sure are living like they could give a shit. It does give me a lot of concern though I think we're always behind the eight ball trying to alert others to changes that seem imminent to us and we can't go screaming the sky is falling either. I still have hope that logic will prevail and we won't have to implode to improve.... Just in case have your Zombie kit ready.

Edited by 1quasar1, 14 August 2011 - 06:18 PM.

Posted Image

Rebu Reniets

Rebu Reniets

• VIP Elite Member
  • 444 posts
The dogs bollox

• Country flag:

One of the great things about belonging to a forum like this one is that we really become in tune with issues like this and are more able to respond accordingly; that is if you can weed through the bullshit as well. I would say there are many among us that view the majority of the population as clueless to what is happening on an everyday bases to define, herd and separate us. I wouldn't call them zombies yet, but they sure are living like they could give a shit. It does give me a lot of concern though I think we're always behind the eight ball trying to alert others to changes that seem imminent to us and we can't go screaming the sky is falling either. I still have hope that logic will prevail and we won't have to implode to improve.... Just in case have your Zombie kit ready.

Losing the Logic here lifes feeling alone.... i have hope for a rare breed http://www.conspirac...tyle_emoticons/default/Nerd.gif Your post Pure Logic :)

Posted Image

v o t e

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,578 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Political Correctness VS. Common Sense!!

In the red corner, we have the "King of Disinformation!", the "Plight of the Weary!", the "Supporter of Unfounded Fears!": POLITICAL COOORECTNESSSS!!!!!!

In the blue corner, we have "The Fall Back Guy!", the "Enemy of Bullshit!", the "Least Racist of the Two!": COOOMON SENSE!

This shall be an ifinite round competition! Freedom of thought shall be allowed, though no rabbit punches. Hitting below the waist is common and should be expected regularily!

Come to the middle of the ring, touch theories, and come out swinging!!
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList