Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Illuminati.org

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,559 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Now, has anyone gotten anywhere with this site:

http://www.illuminatiorder.info/

it's a puzzle of sorts. Gotta LOVE the backwards/mirror writing as you progress.

If you search ATS, they were talking about this place and a clock running a few years ago?

Hit the correct key you get the old question of 4 feet in the morning, two feet at noon and three feet in the evening"

Man

which takes you to this spot:

http://www.illuminat...info/error.html

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:"Conspiracy Theory" - a term invented by the elites to discredit all claims of crimes and coverups by the elites!
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:
Strange site I found these links there also....info board

and eu education???
"There exists a shadowy Government with it's own Air Force, it's own Navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue it's own ideas of the national interest. free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.
-Senator Daniel K. Inouye

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:"Conspiracy Theory" - a term invented by the elites to discredit all claims of crimes and coverups by the elites!

• Country flag:

Strange site I found these links there also....info board

and eu education???

looks like they have many foreigners....... euro league

Hey I found this union institutions

Edited by FraZZleD38, 13 August 2011 - 01:21 AM.

"There exists a shadowy Government with it's own Air Force, it's own Navy, it's own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue it's own ideas of the national interest. free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:
From that page I got a link to the outside here eurunion deligation to the US

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:

From that page I got a link to the outside here eurunion deligation to the US

I don't get it it's like the site is keeping track of the world....???? world

FraZZleD38

FraZZleD38

Truth Seeker

• Elite Member
  • 598 posts
Too cool to measure

• Country flag:
This is freeky.... now I'm on sorcery SORCERY
AND alchmey ALCHEMY

Edited by FraZZleD38, 13 August 2011 - 01:39 AM.

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
Here's a list of what I saw:

http://science.nasa....<br /><br />May 2006

Thaumaturgy

Alchemy

Augury

Magik

ACADEMIA OMNILUX

The server academy.illuminatiorder.eu at academy-0 requires a username and password.

A video of a castle drawing zooming in

Per Aspera Ad Astra

a dumb fortune telling game http://www.illuminat...br /><br />Home of the Enlightened

A magic squares game

World League of the Illuminati

Basic info about each country in the world - click on the center pic and you get the right way around instead of mirror images

Find your quote

A binary to decimal converter

A list of the European Union

A math quiz

And a download of some sort. I don't do downloads from strange sites.

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

xDrFirefly

xDrFirefly

██████ ███████

• VIP Elite Member
  • 1,670 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:... Lost ...I'm a Revolutionist Sir Rev. Justyn J. M. of Mavis, Archbaron of Mavis, Co-Founder and Deacon/Druid of Christ's Starship to the Apocalypse Future Dictator of Antarctica & Keeper of the Secrets of the Internet
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: A DOT Watcher

• Country flag:
looking at the registration, my guess is a movie, or ARG ( Alternative Reality Gaming ) site.

2007-2012 is a typical 5 year reservation.

Could also be someone who is hoping to cash in some idea.

Cheers

Dr FF

Posted Image

"In dark and difficult times ahead, you must choice between what is right and what is easy!"

"One of the principal function of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable to inflict upon our enemies." -Brave New World

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Ben Franklin

The Fourth Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Rebu Reniets

Rebu Reniets

.:.

• VIP Elite Member
  • 444 posts
The dogs bollox
  • Interests:Anything Digital..

• Country flag:

looking at the registration, my guess is a movie, or ARG ( Alternative Reality Gaming ) site.

2007-2012 is a typical 5 year reservation.

Could also be someone who is hoping to cash in some idea.

Cheers

Dr FF

Thats what i thought http://www.conspirac...tyle_emoticons/default/Idea.gif

Posted Image
THE DARK AGES STILL REIGN
over all humanity, and the depth and persistence of this domination are only now becoming clear.
This Dark Ages prison has no steel bars, chains, or locks.Instead, it is locked by misorientation and built on misinformation.Caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego, both warden an prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God.All are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand. We are powerfully imprisoned in these Dark Ages simply by the terms in which we have been conditioned to think. R. Buckminsiter Fuller "Humans can adapt to the photon belt if given time to do so, it's the suddenness which can be devastating."...sterilization could occur,impaired brain function and blindness could result. Hatonn

v o t e

Rebu Reniets

Rebu Reniets

.:.

• VIP Elite Member
  • 444 posts
The dogs bollox
  • Interests:Anything Digital..

• Country flag:

This is freeky.... now I'm on sorcery SORCERY
AND alchmey ALCHEMY

Life sounds exciting http://www.conspirac...tyle_emoticons/default/Angel.gif

Edited by Ubersteiner, 13 August 2011 - 10:25 PM.

Posted Image
THE DARK AGES STILL REIGN
over all humanity, and the depth and persistence of this domination are only now becoming clear.
This Dark Ages prison has no steel bars, chains, or locks.Instead, it is locked by misorientation and built on misinformation.Caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego, both warden an prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God.All are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand. We are powerfully imprisoned in these Dark Ages simply by the terms in which we have been conditioned to think. R. Buckminsiter Fuller "Humans can adapt to the photon belt if given time to do so, it's the suddenness which can be devastating."...sterilization could occur,impaired brain function and blindness could result. Hatonn

v o t e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList