Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ufos-- See For Yourself

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Judge Bean

Judge Bean

Rotational Imperator

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,718 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:Recovery of lost time
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
Now be careful-- we can't check all of these out for sure. Just don't let anyone say "But all of those flying saucer pictures are fuzzy and unfocused."

Post your own.

Source: Cmdr Graham Bethune US Navy; photos taken by a close friend 9-27-89, Nashville, TN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chewing diminisheth not the cud.

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,595 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
I post this as a tear rolls down the old eye. Thanks Judge.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,595 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
Ok just curious as to the site's opinion . Is the yellow mist below the ship simply fog and mist being lit up, or are they actually spraying something? If so was this simply a sighting of a ship, or an attack in progress?
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

whitelotus

whitelotus

Conspirator

• 177 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:

Ok just curious as to the site's opinion . Is the yellow mist below the ship simply fog and mist being lit up, or are they actually spraying something? If so was this simply a sighting of a ship, or an attack in progress?

Good grief, you don't really believe this is extra-terrestrial do you? Posted Image

So we can send rockets into space, put a space station up there, send a robot to Mars to get soil samples, but we can't make an arificial extra-terrestrial ship look real? Did you ever watch Close Encounter of the 3rd kind? Well believe it or not that was a real space ship and those were real et's. Posted Image

Oh LOL, thank you both of you, I needed a good laugh. Hugs to you both.

Edited by whitelotus, 22 December 2010 - 12:48 AM.

baudmiksen

baudmiksen

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• Admin Staff
  • 3,611 posts
Totally Scrotnig

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:
Epic

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,595 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:

Good grief, you don't really believe this is extra-terrestrial do you? Posted Image

So we can send rockets into space, put a space station up there, send a robot to Mars to get soil samples, but we can't make an arificial extra-terrestrial ship look real? Did you ever watch Close Encounter of the 3rd kind? Well believe it or not that was a real space ship and those were real et's. Posted Image

Oh LOL, thank you both of you, I needed a good laugh. Hugs to you both.

Damn, you are right, I'm actually going to take your advise. I'm going to ignore the testimony of virtually every astronaut, every report from military intelligence, Thousands of reports from doctors, lawyers, police and other credible witnesses. When it does come up I will even do my best to discredit photographic and video evidence. This can't be real, right? Because if it was real, and it was this big, how could it possibly be ignored?
-Pink Floyd

baudmiksen

baudmiksen

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• Admin Staff
  • 3,611 posts
Totally Scrotnig

• I am: Chilled

• Country flag:
Virtually every astronaut as opposed to literally every astronaut?

I've always been kind of partial to the cigar shaped UFOs that leave a stream of black exhaust like the diesel engine of an eighteen wheeler. I think at one time exhaust trails were necessary in pictures to indicate motion. Kind of like how the fog in Judge Beans pictures adds that dramatic effect. The angles in the pictures also look the same, probably for an intentional ominous effect. If you can't convince them with truth then dazzle them with bullshit.

whitelotus

whitelotus

Conspirator

• 177 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
LOL, what a good laugh, best thread ever.

hugs all

whitelotus

whitelotus

Conspirator

• 177 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
http://www.the-magic...ead.php?t=28050

Hey I found the creature that came out of the UFO - a night hunter shot the picture.

Posted Image

LOLOL I love it Posted Image Posted Image

Judge Bean

Judge Bean

Rotational Imperator

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,718 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:Recovery of lost time

• I am: Spartacus

• Country flag:
In your face, skeptics!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Judge Bean, 22 December 2010 - 04:06 PM.

Chewing diminisheth not the cud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList