Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Basic Guide To Lucid Dreaming

* * * * - 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,384 posts
The Wahoonie
  • Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
  • DOB: Good side of 30

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
I think that the feeling that you know what needs to be done, Though it will hurt through your own pain in your own life and others lives is very common. Tis all where you go from there. I promise to be more proactive in my own life. I don't know how long life will last, though I plan on doing the right thing regardless, and improve myself in every way I can in order to do so.Funny thing about dreams, no matter how much I control them, I always dream about what I really need.

Edited by dreamwalker, 30 October 2011 - 03:30 AM.

"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

Aelius Rex

Aelius Rex

Shadow Warlock

• Elite Member
  • 440 posts
The dogs bollox
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
What do you think that you need then?

Posted Image

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,384 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
I want to bring forth a form of joy for myself and others that is right in the peripheral view of everybody, but is clouded by every day events and concerns in the physical world. I want everybody to experience an unfathomed amount of freedom. The dream state to become a long forgotten entwined part of life. I want people to experience all their desires and carry that happiness and satisfaction into their daily lives. I want people to realize what they are capable of. I think once people recognize this part of themselves then humans can finally evolve into a species without war, without hatred. A world where people begin to understand why they are actually here. What do I want and need for myself? Simply freedom to follow my hopes and desires. A very different landscape for reality. One where you, me and everybody else can actually wake up happy every day. A life that is based on what we learn from our subconscious selves.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,384 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
For all those who are currently capable of doing this. I would like to have a conversation on flying. It differs so much for each person. Some are able to float, some can jump (over buildings). Some can fly but have to act physically in order to do so (flapping arms / kicking legs). Some can simply say "fly" and go where they want to go. Although many times height phobias play a serious part. The Dreamstate is so real that sometimes it is very difficult to let go of basic doubts and phobias and just let loose in your own Universe. I believe that full, anywhere you want flying at a whim, is the key to aim for in order to achieve full control in the Lucid Dreamstate.
-Pink Floyd

Firesong

Firesong

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,767 posts
Sagacious
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: Way Too Cool

• Country flag:
I haven't flown in a long time. When I was a little kid I flew all the time. The last time I flew was over a year ago. I miss it.

This weird thing was happening in a lot of my dreams, I'd be dreaming along and there would be 4 quick knocks on a door. It always woke me up. It's like the alarm going off, it's one of those sounds I trained myself to wake up to. So I'd be sitting there, listening for knocking on the front door, there'd be none. I'd go look out the window, no one would be there. I wondered what part of my subconscious was forcing me to wake up and why.

Turns out the little neighbor kid comes around wanting to play with my grandkids. He knocks 4 times, and if no one gets the door right away he runs home.

His mom needs to keep him in the yard until like 4pm.

Vote For the Conspiracy Cafe! Link to voting page:<br /><br /><a href='http://conspiracy.to....com/vote5.html'

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,384 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
A better explanation Dragon.
-Pink Floyd

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,384 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
OK with 5,000 plus views, somebody somewhere has to have a question. Please ask.

-Dreamwalker
-Pink Floyd

Aravind Dealan-de

Aravind Dealan-de

ॐ Earth Momma Goddess ॐ

• THUNDERBIRD
  • 3,439 posts
Totally Scrotnig
  • Interests:Spirituality, Holistic Health/Wellness, Reiki/Energy Work, Outdoors, survival. Historical Reenactment. ॐ

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
:blink:

What does it mean when you dream of the queen of england befriending you at a geek convention, in order to get you to help her find a pair of socks that match yours? (and you actually help her find them)

Yes, I really did dream about that the other night, it was very surreal & bizarre.

Edited by Aravind Dealan-de, 29 January 2012 - 05:38 AM.

Imperfection is Beauty Madness is Genius
It's better to be Absolutely Ridiculous Than Absolutely Boring

Those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music! ~Nietzsche

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. ~Haruki Murakami

Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect.
~ Chief Seattle, 1854 ~

VeryConcernedKiwi

VeryConcernedKiwi

Plotter

• 9 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: Fucking pissed off

• Country flag:
Just happened upon this. Interesting stuff. I lucid dream irregularly, but I had one a couple of weeks back that blew my mind.
I was aware of standing and looking at some snow capped mountains and knew instantly I was in a dream. I could smell the sharp sweet snow aroma that capped the ridges and feel the cool crisp breeze blowing around me, and the colors were absolutely vivid.The thing I found interesting about this one was the smell and the breeze I could sense. Ive never had those two senses activated so strongly in other lucid dreams before.
My question is ,is it possible to activate or stimulate those particular senses regularly cause ya know, I want more LOL
Signed Lucid Dream Addict..

dreamwalker

dreamwalker

Darkness

• VIP Elite Member
  • 13,384 posts
The Wahoonie

• Country flag:
All the time Kiwi. It is all a matter of practice. Practice paying attention and trying to remember as many details in your waking life as possible. It will carry over into your dream state. Then it is just a matter of how long you can stay there.
-Pink Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList