Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iraq and the Military,

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
726 replies to this topic

artsouth

artsouth

the oracle

• 593 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:art,gardening,cooking ,paranormal studies,consperacys,psychic....civil war, john titor and of course jonny knoxville, and the resident "out " homo
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: Way Too Cool

you gotta see this......

http://www.washingto...5051700710.html
" the oracle"
This is Liberty Hall, where you can piss on the BUSH and call the cat a bastard!

It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.
- John Titor, 15 November 2000

libertairen " belief " / constitutional " protector " " no politcal partys " , very independent.....

Life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat!

It's really too bad that you don't believe in conspiracies, because the Powers-That-Be certainly do! WAKE UP!

i think therefore i am!

Guest_thenumbersix_*

Guest_thenumbersix_*
  • Guests
Tell it how you see it George, heheh, go on my son...

1 million dead before we even steamed in...http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif

:w00t: 8.8 billion's worth of wealth vanished ??

And to finish 'the real sanctions...Buster...'

I give it 10 minutes before it disappears, either that or scape goats have been lined up, all ready for the pushing out in front...

Edited by thenumbersix, 20 May 2005 - 01:12 AM.

Guest_thenumbersix_*

Guest_thenumbersix_*
  • Guests
And for those that might miss it, here's an audio only :

George Galloway

I still can't believe I just watched that on the news.....

Cary

Cary

Ragin Cajun

• 10,537 posts
An ass
  • Interests:Yes, have some.
  • DOB: I AM Cary

• I am: Cajun (nuff said)

• Country flag:
OMFG! I knew that Galloway was brought here for a witch hunt and that he came in and kicked some nuts in, but Holy Sweet Mother of Jesus, artsouth why you holding the great shit back bud? LMAO! That opening salvo from the link you provided is almost laughable when you think about it. He delivered the Senate with a major thunder kick in the nuts. Shit, I'm still laughing. Good thing Galloway is NOT a US citizen. He'd be a gone pecan by now. Thanks artsouth. Most enjoyable.

Cary
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/

sosuemetoo

sosuemetoo

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• 4,477 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unrepeatable

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Someone might want to do a Well-Check on Mr. Galloway. Just to make sure his new mailing address is not Gt-mo, Cuba.

sosuemetoo

sosuemetoo

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• 4,477 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
I saw this tonight and two thoughts came to mind:

http://news.bbc.co.u..._2005/img/8.jpg

First, look Saddam's face and neck. It looks like it has been burned or he is suffering from a rash.

Second, what do the British (sorry to those over the pond, Frog and Deep) feel they have to gain by showing Saddam in his Fruit of the Loom's (AKA Tighty Whities)? I cannot find a link to the article as yet. If someone can, maybe it will explain the coverpage? :ohno:

Edit: Darnit, it won't let me show the dyanmic page image. Hopefully you can click on the link to see it.

Drudge has now posted the Sun Article. It is as follows:
http://www.thesun.co...5230300,00.html

THE noose beckons for the world’s most notorious prisoner as he whiles away his last days in an Iraqi jail.

Saddam Hussein, the Butcher of Baghdad, is today a broken man.

But hanging will be seen by victims and their relatives as too good for him after his sadistic 30-year reign of terror.

As The Sun newspaper's graphic pictures show, his years of corrupt and absolute power are over.

Moves are under way to spare his life in an act of mercy HE refused his victims.

But we learned last night that Saddam is almost certainly doomed to die.

He is being held behind bars and barbed wire somewhere near Baghdad awaiting trial some time next year.

He will be charged with crimes against humanity.

Tony Blair opposes the death penalty which is banned in Europe.

America, where murderers are still executed, is unlikely to interfere.

The tyrant’s life may yet be saved in an act of clemency for the sake of Arab unity.

That move is almost certain to be voted down by a new regime which wants justice to be seen to be done.

So, we take pic's of Saddam in his FTL's, and think that his life will be spared because of the out pouring of sympathy?

For those who do not know my stance on this war in Iraq:
I felt it was right that we should go and save the people that were suffering under his regime. We removed Saddam from power, they have had their elections, their on their way on a final constititution, we've trained their army. We should have left the day the elections were over.

If the Iraqi's want democracy bad enough, they will fight for it. American's fought for democracy (even when it wasn't accepted by the majority of the population) and won against the British (I know I read it before, you guy's over the pond didn't want our lland anyway ;) )

My concluding point: Let the Iraqi's deal with this. Our job is done. If they want to hang Saddam, let them. If they want to tie him up by his privates and hang him from a tree, fine by me. It is not up to the US, the UK, the Aussies, the UN, the insurgents. Because it is their country, and they have a right to say what happens to men such as Saddam.

Sorry for the rant, but I think I understand why the Iraqi's are saying right now "thanks for helping us out, but can you leave now?" We're like that relative that comes to visit and overstays our welcome.

deepthought

deepthought

The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,247 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: Testy

• Country flag:
Firstly The Sun is what we term Tabloid Trash, You would find more truth and intelligent content in the National Inquirer.
There is nothing to be gained from the picture, just trying for higher sales. The picture appeared in the paper, but has been pulled from the website. Apparently some whiney yank objected and of course pressure was applied. The US are very pissed off about how the picture was leaked. Personally I think Saddam should be shackled to the back of a jeep and taken for a spin around the desert, at about 20 mph, enough for him to feel every stone for at least the first 15 minutes. Bastard.

Edited by deepthought, 20 May 2005 - 04:00 PM.

Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.
Sir Winston Churchill.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...epthought.shtml

sosuemetoo

sosuemetoo

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• 4,477 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:

Firstly The Sun is what we term Tabloid Trash, You would find more truth and intelligent content in the National Inquirer.

Well it seems that the New York Time's ran with it as well. It seems that's all they talked about on Talk Radio here in the State's today.

Our men and women are over there right now, risking their lives. You saw how they went nuts over the Quran in the toilet. Imagine what they will do about Saddam in his underwear.

Yep, this sure helps.

sosuemetoo

sosuemetoo

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• 4,477 posts
Give me some rep

• Country flag:
Why did I KNOW this would happen?

http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/4567341.stm

Posted Image

Saddam to sue over prison photos

Saddam Hussein plans to take legal action after a British newspaper published photos of him half-naked in his prison cell and doing his washing.

"We will sue the newspaper and everyone who helped in showing these pictures," said Saddam Hussein's chief lawyer Ziad Al-Khasawneh, speaking from Jordan.

The Sun newspaper said it would fight any legal action and said it planned to publish more photos on Saturday.

The US has launched an investigation into how the photos were leaked.

So how many tax dollars will we spend to investigate a picture of Saddam in his underwear that the coalition paid for? This is nuts!

Ghost

Ghost

Operative

• 55 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I am Young

I'm probably not the first to ask, but why the hell would someone want to see Saddam in his underwear? It should be everyone else taking legal action against the newspaper for making us see that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList