Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any Freemasons Here?

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

KSigMason

KSigMason

Traveling Templar

• Elite Member
  • 121 posts
Frude dude
  • Interests:Christianity - Templary - Freemasonry
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: A Jedi Knight

• Country flag:
Hey, I'm a Master Mason from Idaho and I love to get on Conspiracy Theory sites and debate with others on Freemasonry and other organizations.

I am also wondering if I'm the only one here. Are there any others?

For those non-Masons feel free to ask me questions, just be courteous and I will be the same.

Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas

Traveling Templar - 20SEP2014

Nitesister

Nitesister

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,147 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: A DOT Watcher

• Country flag:
Welcome to Cc.net, KSigMason!
I've only ever known one Freemason in my life. He was a very kind and gentle man who I respected very much. The Freemason ceremony at his funeral still stands out in my memory as the most respectful farewell I have ever witnessed. I know Freemasonry has to be a good thing because he was so committed to it.
I hope you enjoy our site and decide to stay a while!

Espy

Espy

The Espier

• Elite Member
  • 2,338 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:

Hey, I'm a Master Mason from Idaho and I love to get on Conspiracy Theory sites and debate with others on Freemasonry and other organizations.

For those non-Masons feel free to ask me questions, just be courteous and I will be the same.

Welcome KSig!

Yes, I believe there are other Masons here and rest assured you'll have non-Masons ask questions. ;)

Peruse the existing threads on Masons and feel free to jump in.

Espy
<strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='color: #000000'>WORDS ARE LOSING OWN MEANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOSING OWN MINDS - Arkham Knight</span></span></strong>

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,202 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
Welcome.

As Espy said, please take the time an view the threads. There is plenty to talk about.
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,610 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Welcome to the Cafe KSigMason!!

Why don't you start us off, that is if you don't mind, why there's so much bullshit and blame towards Masons...

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

0FF!C3R_OF_53CU!TY

0FF!C3R_OF_53CU!TY

Plotter

• 3 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: Armed and dangerous

• Country flag:
RANT: :Talking Ear Off:

There is something in my mind that makes me want to throw stones at masons and flip them off in traffic not because they are rude or anything. its just that "the organization" is a power hungry group and they are hell bent on the destruction of the other 85% of the population..

feel free to throw my two cents out the window or add yours.
WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO RESTORE OUR UNION FROM THE DAMAGE DONE BY THOSE WHO INFILTRATED US LONG AGO!!!!
- PATRIOT

BubbuClinton

BubbuClinton

Conspirator

• 200 posts
Give me some rep
  • I am: Naughty

Hello KSigMason,

I have some questions about Masons. Before I get into them, I would like some more information about you. How long have you been a Mason? Is there a tradition of Masonry in your Family? Have you done any research into the history and tradition of the symbols the Masons use?

Hopefully you will be able to shed some light on things. I am particulary interested in the use of the Pleadies symbol on old initiation boards. Do you have any insight on that?

Edited by BubbuClinton, 29 October 2008 - 07:15 PM.

Bubbu

Posted Image

ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Cell Member

• 20 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

• Country flag:
That's a fine way to say Howdy Doody to the forum KSigmason.
Not a mason myself, been reading Morals and Dogma and a Idiots guide myself, as well as some ebooks on your Fraternity there.

There is something in my mind that makes me want to throw stones at masons and flip them off in traffic not because they are rude or anything. its just that "the organization" is a power hungry group and they are hell bent on the destruction of the other 85% of the population..

Considering the remarkable good works that are funded by Masonry and appendant bodies, I'm interested how you've come to this conclusion, and your hate.
Masonry funds charities, hospitals, and many organizations like the BoyScouts.
Since such actions really do run against exterminating 85% of the human race, seems to run against what you're saying there.

LRae

LRae

Cell Member

• 27 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: In my Car

Greetings & Welcome KSigMason,

I am the proud issue of a Mason and an Eastern Star. They were Prince Hall affiliated. I am not a Prince, more like a former centurion... (this was a joke, done badly)

Although I did not pursue inclusion in their organization, I am proud of the example they set and the service they rendered to the 2 communities within which we lived. They were, in spite of my natural bias, wonderful Christian people that were not bent on World Domination.

However, in retrospect, if I had known the awesome powers of the Square and Compasses, the apron and sash, I could be ruling the world by now...

Oh well, maybe next lifetime.

Tell us more KSigMason, tell us more! It is up to you to dispel all of the weird notions I've seen and heard about freemasonry.

Regards,

LRae
"Seeing consists of the grasping of structural features rather than the indiscriminate recording of detail"
-Rudolf Arnheim

"To go and learn is reason enough."
-Posted Image

ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Cell Member

• 20 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

• Country flag:
Reply to LRae

KSig hasn't logged in here for the better part of a month, I'm not a Mason, but I've been studying with Masons for the better part of year to see if pursuing membership would be worthwhile.
If there's any questions I can answer, I'd be glad to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList