Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Pentagon Strike

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

galdur

galdur

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,690 posts
An ass
  • DOB: 1 Day Older Than Dirt

• I am: Free to Speak here

• Country flag:
Thank you deepthought.

Well, for that supposed aircraft to hit the Pentagon according to
the "official" story it would have to be inches off the ground rather
than feet. So it would have to be IN the "Ground Effect" region.

If I understand this phenomenon correctly a high-speed wing would
create a compression layer between the wing and the ground.
The wing could by definition NOT descend into that "Ground Effect"
region, without the aircraft being in a dive - which clearly is an impossibility -
relative to the "official" story.

Edited by galdur, 07 January 2006 - 02:17 PM.

Thanks for being part of our fringe, left wing, kook, tin foil hat wearing, tree hugging, weirdo, nut job bunch of conspiracy theory goobers.

--- CARY

deepthought

deepthought

The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,249 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: Testy

• Country flag:
Got it in one. Now.....all you have to do is convince the PTB to tell us what REALLY happened.

Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.
Sir Winston Churchill.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...epthought.shtml

galdur

galdur

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,690 posts
An ass

• Country flag:
Well, I pointed this out to a professional pilot who of course
hadn´t given it any thought at all in context with the Pentagon
incident and of course he saw at once that the official fable didn´t
hold any water whatsoever. The plane was supposed to to have
approached the building at 550 km/hour (high speed is presumably
necessery in order for the plane to basically morph into the building
as per the official fable) hitting the first floor. However the ground
effect creates an air cushion of at least 10 to 15 meters under the
wings - evidently and most obviously making it impossible for the
plane to penetrate that cushion (obviously necessary if it is to hit the
first floor) unless it was in a dive. And there are no signs of anything
hitting the Pentagon in a dive. On the contrary the entry and exit
holes it left were on a level plane, approximately 90 degrees.

So, here just like in the case of the towers you have to suspend the
laws of physics and aerodynamics to buy the official version.
Since it is a nonsensical and simplistic fable to begin with, this of course
was to be expected.

Edited by galdur, 09 January 2006 - 08:58 AM.

Thanks for being part of our fringe, left wing, kook, tin foil hat wearing, tree hugging, weirdo, nut job bunch of conspiracy theory goobers.

--- CARY

galdur

galdur

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,690 posts
An ass

• Country flag:
P.S.

Now; it is clear that US Congresspersons choose to
believe impossible things, otherwise they would have
demanded a real inquiry into these events of Sept.
11th. They have in other words rubber stamped a
policy that is based on nonsensical fables. That is
harrowing indeed.

--- CARY

Cary

Cary

Ragin Cajun

• 10,537 posts
An ass
  • Interests:Yes, have some.
  • DOB: I AM Cary

• I am: Cajun (nuff said)

• Country flag:
Wow. I found a site dedicated to the Pentagon Strike. Way too much stuff to go through in one sitting, but just tooling around, the site is excellent. Lot's of info, videos, analysis and evidence there. It also has "stuff" on PNAC, Silverstein, the Pennsylvania crash and the WTC demolition, but the main emphasis in the Pentagon strike. Galdur and Mikey Mayhem, you should have a field day with this one. LOL

http://www.pentagonr....com/index.html
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/

Nitesister

Nitesister

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,147 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still feel Young

• I am: A DOT Watcher

• Country flag:
I wonder if any one of you can help me with this, its really bugging me.
I'm reading the 911 Commission Report at the moment and the sequence of events really confuse me.
In my world, on Sept 11th 2001 this is what happened. My mother had died 17 days before and I wasn't sleeping at all. So I watched TV all night every night. On Sept 11th, at about 10.30pm my time, I was watching TV as usual, when the program I was watching was interrupted by a newsflash, a bomb had exploded at the Pentagon. I switched to CNN and saw footage of the the Pentagon, there was a big hole, a red fire glow, black smoke pouring out, etc. I ran in and woke my husband
I was watching this, listening to the newscaster say it must have been a bomb. It was on the screen for at least 10 mins, I wanted to wake him up again but I didn't want to miss anything.
Suddenly, the camera switches to New York where a plane had just hit the World Trade Centre, at about 10.45pm my time. They didn't show any more film of the Pentagon but mentioned it through out the night.
My husband got up, we called Scott and we stayed on the phone watching in disbelief all night.
In the Commission Report, and every story I've read since, the sequence of events are thus: 8.46am North Tower hit by American Airlines 11, 9.03am South Tower hit by United Airlines 175, 9.37am Pentagon hit by the mythical flight 77and 10.03am flight 93 crashes in Pennsylvania.
I know there are a lot of questions that need answers, big important questions, but I KNOW the Pentagon was hit first. I can't find anyone who watched the whole thing from beginning to end like I did because of the time in Australia. This bugs me, I can't explain why, it just does. Even if the news didn't reach me instantly, there is NO WAY the Pentagon was hit AFTER the second tower was hit because I HAD ALREADY SEEN IT!
My husband remembers me waking him up telling him about the Pentagon then he watched the second tower get hit.
Was the Pentagon hit more than once?
Also, I recall on the night, my husband saying Osama Bin Laden was the culprit, actually he said "he is the obvious choice." I hadn't heard of him at that time, but, yeah, he WAS the obvious choice, the ONLY choice at that time.
Anyhow, thanks for listening. Please let me know if your times are different with the ones I have. This has made me crazy for the last 5 years, its what bought me here.

AnoahsaysBoo

AnoahsaysBoo

Senior Conspirator

• 392 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:9/11. Politics. History. Nurse activism.
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Armed and dangerous

You bring up some interesting questions that I can't answer. One thing I remember well are news reports (here in the UK) of bombs going off at capitol hill. Not a risk of bombs, but actual bombs. I wonder why they reported that?

I was at work when it all happened and I didn't get to see things from the beginning.
Posted Image

Joesvolcano

Joesvolcano

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,255 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: I Still Look Young

• I am: Testy

Interesting that you saw the Pentegon story before the second plane hit. I've never heard that before!

I was running late for work that morning, because I was starving - and boiling an egg to take with me. I had Good Morning America on the TV, and they broke the story after the first plane hit -- I was watching live when the second plane hit. I remember thinking, that plane is too close, and then it hit the second tower. Then I went to work (only about a 10 min. drive for me - yes I'm lucky!). I had a meeting in the conference center and that morning they had a TV setup in the lobby with a bunch of folks huddled around watching the news when I saw the first building collapse - live.

I don't recall hearing about the Pentegon until after that.
Take me to the volcano!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke

Wake Up, America!

Listen to Dennis Kucinich (on 6/9/2008) present the 35 Articles of Impeachment against Bush, Cheney et al: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5. Here's one man who chooses to not do nothing.

Power to the People

Strange Days Indeed

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue, but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing."
-Mark Twain

"Two things I have learned in my life of which I am always suspicious due to my limited mental capabilities are these; A master philosopher will always be able to prove to you that the only difference 'twixt you and a chair is your viewpoint, and a mathematician can always prove on balance of probabilities that any mathematically modelled event is likely to be thus."
-Grayson, CC.net 8/22/2008

I'm Changing My Name to Fannie Mae

Cary

Cary

Ragin Cajun

• 10,537 posts
An ass
  • Interests:Yes, have some.
  • DOB: I AM Cary

• I am: Cajun (nuff said)

• Country flag:
I'm not sure what happened down under Nitesis. Could it be you saw a replay of the second tower being hit after you saw the Pentagon? I saw the hole in the North Tower and the speculation about how a plane hit it before I left for the office. About 10 minutes later, the wife calls me while I'm driving saying the South Tower had been hit. The Pentagon strike didn't happen till later that morning. That or the govt. pulled off a major psyop on the American people, hitting the Pentagon first, but making it look like it was later than both WTC towers getting hit. That would take the overt assistance of all mass media networks. Not like I'd be all that surprised, but why try and change the order of events? I don't get the purpose of that.

The 9/11 or Kean Commission report, as it's sometimes called, is mostly bullshit. You keep reading it if you want to see what propaganda looks like, but as a "historically accurate" document, it ain't.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/

xDrFirefly

xDrFirefly

██████ ███████

• VIP Elite Member
  • 1,669 posts
Too cool to measure
  • Interests:... Lost ...I'm a Revolutionist Sir Rev. Justyn J. M. of Mavis, Archbaron of Mavis, Co-Founder and Deacon/Druid of Christ's Starship to the Apocalypse Future Dictator of Antarctica & Keeper of the Secrets of the Internet
  • DOB: Youthful & funloving

• I am: A DOT Watcher

• Country flag:
Nitesister you sparked a memories I didnt remember having until now. See September 11 was a typical Uni school day for me. I dont have a wear a watch, so I had to turn on the TV to figure out the time. I turned on the TV, and the news station was talking about some small plane hitting Trade Center. They were flashing back to history stories of a B-52 hitting the empire state building. I had head phones around, so throw them on, It was some Cleveland AM station talked about the plane crash, and something about a bomb in DC but no one at the Radio station had anymore details. I then turned into a news station. to see of I could get more details on these 2 events, and that is when I watched live the 2nd plane hit. DC didnt even cross my mind again the news started the story. I was getting so many phone calls 5 mins after the attack I can be a fiar judge of time, but the time period between 2 plane hitting and plane hitting DC sounds fishy to me. It seems to long. I have some tapes that I used to tape some of the news. I didnt start taping till after 10, or 11 EST but maybe they slipped up or something, I will have to spend a day and look over it... But thank Nitesister for rewaking those memories.... hmmm

Cheers

Dr FF

Posted Image

"In dark and difficult times ahead, you must choice between what is right and what is easy!"

"One of the principal function of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable to inflict upon our enemies." -Brave New World

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Ben Franklin

The Fourth Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList