Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Pentagon Strike

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

deepthought

deepthought

The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,222 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: Shit, older than Cary

• I am: Testy

• Country flag:
Anoah, chornberg. A 757 did not hit the pentagon. period. The alleged 757 was a work of fiction. According to the airport logs, that flight did not exist. There was no scheduled flight of that number on that day. There were no ramp times, no taxi times, no take-off times. All these have to be logged by the airport for fees and FAA regulations.
It was a non-event, there were no passengers to kill. The whole flight was fabricated as a cover story. Not only will a 757 not fly at the stated speeds at low level, because of aerodynamic laws, a force known as 'Ground Effect' comes in to play, and forms an air cushion under the aircraft, effectively preventing it from flying, or impacting, below about 20-30 feet depending on the speed. Even without the missing debris, the laws of physics prevented the event as per the official version.

Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.
Sir Winston Churchill.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...epthought.shtml

AnoahsaysBoo

AnoahsaysBoo

Senior Conspirator

• 392 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:9/11. Politics. History. Nurse activism.
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Armed and dangerous

I understand that. I think you misread my post deepthough. I know a 757 never hit the pentagon. I am just curious to know what happened to the people who were on the jet that we were told hit the pentagon. Where is Barbara Olsen? She was not a made up person. I personally think they were killed and dumped in a mass grave somewhere after that jet was secretly flown to an airforce base out west.
Posted Image

galdur

galdur

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,690 posts
An ass
  • DOB: 1 Day Older Than Dirt

• I am: Free to Speak here

• Country flag:

Anoah, chornberg. A 757 did not hit the pentagon. period. The alleged 757 was a work of fiction. According to the airport logs, that flight did not exist. There was no scheduled flight of that number on that day. There were no ramp times, no taxi times, no take-off times. All these have to be logged by the airport for fees and FAA regulations.
It was a non-event, there were no passengers to kill. The whole flight was fabricated as a cover story. Not only will a 757 not fly at the stated speeds at low level, because of aerodynamic laws, a force known as 'Ground Effect' comes in to play, and forms an air cushion under the aircraft, effectively preventing it from flying, or impacting, below about 20-30 feet depending on the speed. Even without the missing debris, the laws of physics prevented the event as per the official version.

Awesome.
Thanks for being part of our fringe, left wing, kook, tin foil hat wearing, tree hugging, weirdo, nut job bunch of conspiracy theory goobers.

--- CARY

deepthought

deepthought

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,222 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:
Who knows, Anoah, I see where you are coming from. It is the same for the passengers from the WTC flights. Some people were undoubtedly lost, somehow, though it has been shown that passenger lists were works of fiction. This is why the families of the 'missing' will not talk. They know more, or have been bought off by the PTB. It's possible some 'passengers' may no longer be alive. It depends on the deal they were offered, and if they were agreeable.

Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.
Sir Winston Churchill.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha.

galdur

galdur

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,690 posts
An ass

• Country flag:
Remember that NIST will soon be forced to finally produce
some nonsensical fable about the collapse of WTC-7.
Then most people have to see that laws of nature are
ignored on ALL levels of this multi-layered 9/11 scam.

Maybe this will finally be the straw that breaks the camel's
back.

Edited by galdur, 06 January 2006 - 10:35 PM.

Thanks for being part of our fringe, left wing, kook, tin foil hat wearing, tree hugging, weirdo, nut job bunch of conspiracy theory goobers.

--- CARY

AnoahsaysBoo

AnoahsaysBoo

Senior Conspirator

• 392 posts
Give me some rep
  • Interests:9/11. Politics. History. Nurse activism.
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: Armed and dangerous

I don't know. I think there are too many people who WILL not see no matter what kind of evidence is put in front of them. I don't think the general public will be 100% aware that the 9/11 official story was bullshit for another 20 or 30 years. I guess I am just not optimistic.
Posted Image

Peter

Peter

Your cassandra

• Elite Member
  • 1,632 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

• Country flag:
It is not hard to understand why people have a hard time accepting this truth. A book I have been reading lately, The Long Emergency by James Howard Kunstler, explains this phenomenon very well, I think :

Imagine how outlandish the liquidation of European Jewry must have seemed to civilized Berliners in 1933. Yet it happened. Throughout history, many of the most important and self-evident trends were completely ignored because the changes they forshadowed were simply unthinkable. That process is sometimes referred to as an "outside context problem", something so far beyond the ordinary experience of those dwelling in a certain time and place that they cannot make sense of available information. The collective mental static preventing comprehension is also sometimes referred to as "cognitive dissonance," a term borrowed from developmental psychology. It helps explain why the American public has been sleepwalking into the future.

- Peter

Got salt?
________

Zeshua: "In 2010 they would believe every single word I said."

Cary

Cary

Ragin Cajun

• 10,537 posts
An ass
  • Interests:Yes, have some.
  • DOB: I AM Cary

• I am: Cajun (nuff said)

• Country flag:
Excellent book Peter. I've read it. Kunstler also has a web site. Something like "fucktardednation.com" but you can look it up if anyone's interested.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/

galdur

galdur

Conspiratus Maximus

• 1,690 posts
An ass

• Country flag:

How fast can a 757 travel safely and controllably a few metres off the ground anyway?

--- CARY

deepthought

deepthought

• VIP Elite Member
  • 3,222 posts
Grayson

• Country flag:
Once you reach take off speed, around 170 knots, you have a hell of a job holding the plane on the ground. I would not consider a near ground speed in excess of 250 knots possible,depending on configuration. Modern airliners have what is known as a 'supercritical wing'. The amount of lift is determined by the use of leading edge slats and trailing edge flaps when flying at low speed. This effectively curves the airflow over the top surface of the wing increasing lift. At high speed, the slats and flaps are retracted to produce a 'clean' wing which will sustain flight with the higher airflows. The modern airliner cannot take off or land without the use of the flaps due to the lift co-efficient, which is approx 85% of that required for low speed flight. In effect, slow the aircraft too much without flap, and you get a high speed stall. The onboard computer would warn the pilot and prevent the occurence. A similar situation would occur at high speed and low level, with a danger of the aircraft pitching up, and again the computers would attempt an override. Your average Yousef Terrorist would not have the knowledge or the capabilities to override the systems and control the aircraft outside the normal flight perameters.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Buddha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList