Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2012 , The Current World Events, What Is Coming And How To Prepare

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • DOB: I am Young

• I am: In a Good Mood

• Country flag:

Many things will come to light in 2008, including who is really in charge and it won't be who most people would expect.
There are two things you need to survive and have eternal life, and trust in Man-Made Religions isn't one of them. 1) Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior 2)Have a Good Heart Condition. I pray God will guide you in your search for Truth and Wisdom and encourage you to visit http://www.thekingdo...e.moonfruit.com.

Nice site. I liked the video with the Train and Casting Crowns music. I don't see alot that is different from your beliefs and other Christian denominations except for the non belief in water baptism, the trinity.....and of course, that in 2005, the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels delivered several visual symbolic messages that appeared on a regular sliding glass door. I'm sorry, but isn't that sort of like seeing Mother Mary in a piece of toast and Jesus in a plate of spaghetti (all factual accounts)? I looked your site over. I didn't find the things coming to light in 2008 that I haven't heard many televangelists talking about for the past ten years. Who really is in charge? Who is it that "most people" expect?

I'm just slightly curious.......why is the name "moonfruit" in your domain name? Not that it matters but inquiring minds want to know. :)

Edited by Mudpuppy, 13 December 2007 - 06:24 AM.

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,194 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
  • DOB: Good side of 40

• I am: Locked and Loaded

• Country flag:
First off, Star, I hate to hear about bad shit happening in your world. I do hope that all will find balance and some sense of normalcay returns soon. If you need protection, give me a shout and I will do what I can to help you out on that front.

To answer Darkbreed....

Like Star, I have training and mindset crafted through years as an Eagle Scout and Army Ranger training. I also am educated in Agronomy (Seed Science).

What one has to find is a happy medium. Squirrelling away massive amounts of provisions is not a wise move. Things do go bad, they expire or sour. Anything more than what you and your family could consume in a two month timeframe is bordering on waste. Why two months? Simple. There is only ever two consecutive months in any clime where either growing food or foraging food becomes difficult. Trust me on this, Nature has to provide for everything and two months is about as long as anything on the planet can last without any intake whatsoever. Sure, the two months on either side of that might be slim, but they won't be barren.

Two months is 60 days. If you hold an adult to only two quarts of water per day, that is still 120 quarts or 30 gallons of water for one person! I have a family of 4 and that would mean that I have to keep 120 GALLONS of water on hand. That is a lot of water to keep handy and bug-free. Food is eaiser to store. Dried/canned food can be stored for much longer, but you run into problems of actually rotating out older stock and replacing with fresh. Most of the foods you can store for a long time are not popular weekly table fare, so finding the right menu to ensure proper rotation becomes an issue. Most things you set aside for emergencies are only good for emergencies. Make sense?

Your plan should be to LOCATE alternate sources of water and forage. Then you can get by with storing 30 to 45 days of emergency rations (foods suited for LONG term type storage) and supplement those e-rations with fresh forage foods.

Remember, if we go through some sort of radio-active event, unless you store your provisions in lead lined cabinets or more than six feet below ground, it will all be useless anyway. There are also many other calamities that can ruin or at least render your stores useless.

I will share with you what I have. Since I live in town now, I had to change up my plans a bit, but I think they are still sound.

Long term food storage:

1 40 pound sack of dried red beans. sealed in a vaccum bag and placed inside a screw top plastic pickle barrel.
1 45 pound sack of rough rice. sealed and stored like the beans.
1 40 pound sack of shelled field corn. sealed and stored like the beans.
1 40 pound sack of rough oats. sealed and stored like the beans.
These are stored in my shop, unmarked and covered with a heavy tarp.

I have about 1 good month of can goods stockpiled and in a rotation with our family menu and grocery habit. This is enough to provide two cans of food per meal for each member of the house. (yes, even breakfast. canned fruit!)

I rotate water. I keep 25 gallons (five, 5 gallon jugs) in reserve. That would be 25 days of drinking water for my family and it can be loaded on my truck for transport easy.

I also make sure that I have at least an extra month of any medication on hand for anything, any of us might be taking at the time. I keep a reserve of pain meds, antiseptics, antibiotics, wound care products and feminine hygene products. This group would last anywhere between 3 to 6 months based upon demand. It fits into a 36"L x 16"W x 12"D duffle bag and even has some room to spare.

I keep a bag packed for each member of my family at the ready. This bag has utillity type clothes good for any season. Some long underware, a sweater, a waterproof jacket, long pants, socks, scarf, wool watch cap and gloves. Each bag has a 7 day personal first aid kit. A "no battery" flashlight, a pocket knife, flint and steel, 3 steel wool pads, a compass and signal mirror. I also have an aluminium water bottle, iodine tabs, and a pocket chainsaw. Each pack has 20' feet of 1/4 inch paracord hanging on the exterior. The last Item attached to the pack is an old Army wool blanket as a bedroll.

My pack is considerably larger and heavier, but the other packs are day-packs and weigh less than 25 pounds.

I have weapons and ammunition for staying put or if I have to hoof it. For obvious reasons, the travel weapons are in common calibers that would be easy to find anywhere in the US. The weapons are light, packable and rugged. They will go bang every time I pull the trigger. 100 rounds of handgun ammo and 200 rounds of rifle ammo. Each sealed in waterproof tins.

I don't have anything that runs on batteries pre-packed. If those type of items work after whatever happens, I can add later.

I also have soft cover plant id books for my region, my Boy Scout Field Manual and my Ranger Fieldbook. What I have forgotten, these books will contain.

I also have a harmonica, some playing cards and a Bible packed away.

Every bit of this planning goes almost unseen. To the casual observer, my family doesn't look any different than anyone else that shops in bulk these days. The "go bags" are in the closet of my hunting room/office and the weapons are safely stored in my gun safe.
There is no outward appearance of hoarding or extreame preparedness. I don't wish to get into a conflict with the have nots right off of the bat.

Most of my firends have similar set-ups. If need be, we can all meet at a pre-determined rally point and pool our resources for the long haul.

The beauty of this is that everything I have on hand can be used for any "normal" type of emergency. I lived through the 1994 ice storm we had here in the Delta with pretty much the same set up. I was without power for three weeks and two of those weeks, I was not able to get more than a mile away from my house due to trees and power pole strewn across every lane of egress away from my house. I wonder how those poor folks in Oaklahoma are fairing right about now?

Speaking of that, I sure hope Smadewell is doing ok.......
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,484 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Thank you Major, your offer of help is quite a Compliment & Gift.

Great info by the way. I hope Smade pulls through ok also.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,194 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:

Thank you Major, your offer of help is quite a Compliment & Gift.

Great info by the way. I hope Smade pulls through ok also.

Don't sweat it. The offer is good for as long as I am able.
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,

Espy

Espy

The Espier

• Elite Member
  • 2,338 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:
Great info indeed.

I recommend having a hand crank/solar powered shortwave radio too.

Posted Image
<strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='color: #000000'>WORDS ARE LOSING OWN MEANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOSING OWN MINDS - Arkham Knight</span></span></strong>

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:

What IF the concept of Annunaki is just another new age Red Herring like Billy the one armed farmer, Semjase's Ray Gun and FIGU?

What IF it isn't? Won't you be glad you knew in advance so you can keep a calm head whilst all those around you are losing theirs? Think of the Annunaki like a Tsunami. It's always good to be prepared. Personally, I don't think you'll be here for the Annunaki Event. I think you will have already ascended in the blink of an eye.....meaning that I think the ascension/transition/rapture (call it what you will) will take place before they arrive and you'll be amongst those that translate.

That just made me think of something. Remember when Peter did everyone's charts and gave the 15 year prediction? Well, maybe that's why you won't be here. So that hit list wasn't really what it appeared to be. Just a thought.

Espy

Espy

The Espier

• Elite Member
  • 2,338 posts
Give me some rep
  • DOB: Unknown

• I am: A Spy Master

• Country flag:

That just made me think of something. Remember when Peter did everyone's charts and gave the 15 year prediction?

I believe it was 5 years... :Nail Biting:
<strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='color: #000000'>WORDS ARE LOSING OWN MEANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOSING OWN MINDS - Arkham Knight</span></span></strong>

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy

Lord Conspiritalus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 2,141 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:

That just made me think of something. Remember when Peter did everyone's charts and gave the 15 year prediction?

I believe it was 5 years... :Nail Biting:

Even better. I'm ready to go.......I think :unsure: Maybe a need a few more years to sand off the rough edges. :Ying Yang:

StarLord

StarLord

Conspiratus Illuminatus

• VIP Elite Member
  • 14,484 posts
Grayson
  • DOB: I knew Moses

• I am: At Peace with my soul

• Country flag:
Tell you what Mudpuppy,

IF Lizard Overlord agressors exit from those intergalactic vehicles, I'll know a few things instantly.

1st Not only is God a fine Architect and a worrier down to the nth degree

2nd He's also a damn fine Science Fiction Writer with one hell of sense of Humor

3rd Because the ONLY person that truly understands unreasonable Lizards and could possibly help us is Dr. Gonzo, and he's already busy elsewhere.

As far as the infamous 15 year Hit List, Some of the more evolved learn that perceiving something on a personal level, the 'inner' is one thing, Ignoring the Law Of Silence and passing that information out UNASKED is all together different. That's a clear cut and dry example of invasion of personal space. You just don't do it.

Personally, I think Stitchen has an urequited love affair with attention and the fact that he's not a celebrated SciFi Author in the genre of say, L Ron Hubbard.

Do I believe in ET? You bet, in all shapes, sizes, perambulating, flying, levitating and oozing. I whole heartedly accept the addage that the "Earth is the Armpit of the Universe" Basic Training in the Negative at it's very best. I also believe that Non Interference is pretty big with them, except when they run out of Hamburgers and need makings.

I laughed my ass off when I read somewhere that the 'greys' hornswaggled some president in the past, because supposedly the greys were the less than honest positive light bearing representatives of the cosmos. Kind of like having Gypsies 'paint' your car for $75.00 only to have it all wash away during the next rain. Serves that greedy bastard right.

Once you experience OBE, you realize that there is nothing to ever be afraid of, because Death Is Impossible.

Well ok, I guess someone stealing your last Scooter Pie, or the last helping of Jambalaya might be traumatic.

So, what does it matter what happens during the rupture? I'm sure that you have read about how this might be the end of the 'Day Of God' , the last Yuga. As far as I'm concerned, you can have the Cosmic Consciousness or the Ocean Of Love & Mercy where if you choose, you can surrender your individuality unto the whole. I've spent a few million incarnations getting that je n'sais quoi just right and the fact that There Is No Such Thing As Free Lunch.

I don't think I need another Incarnation anywhere to reinforce the fact that no matter how you disquise it, Liver still sucks.

Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

MajorUrsaNorte

MajorUrsaNorte

• VIP Elite Member
  • 4,194 posts
Wholly Zarjaz

• Country flag:
Liver still sucks

Damn, I LIKE liver. Smothered in onions and gravy of course.

I am not worried about some great Rapture or Cosmic Day of Reckoning. In my book, you are either ready for that or you ain't. My concern is the man made/natural disaster type of events. It stands to reason that there will be one hell of a bad thing happen within this generation. Something big enough to stretch far beyond the bounds of a regional concern. Why do I think that? Maybe because there are a whole sackful of long wave type events that have been stacking up for quite some time. Some of them are way overdue and others are still a ways out, but if you play with statistics any, you soon come to realize that a low probobility does not mean NO CHANCE.

Just look at the icebox in the Mid-West. That is a real bad deal for those folks that make their lives and call that place home. Shit like that can and will happen and we are fools if we don't try and hedge our bets just a bit.
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TopSiteList